Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Second paper ...

Second paper ...

Got to say , another suck paper . I spend one hour on the first question . When I realized I don't have enough time . I panicked and drifted through the paper . I see what is asked for and just did it blindly . I don't even remember subbing in the value . I just write and write . I drop my pen when the examiner said its time up . I didn't even bother to look through it because I knew my fate is sealed . I slot the question paper inside and waited for it to be collected . Packed my stuff and search for Nicole in the big big examination hall .

Manage to spot her when she is outside . Spoke to Felisha briefly , she was confident to pass . I seriously feel that I am in deep trouble . I seriously don't know what to feel(anxious ? worried ? scared ?) , after all I did my best that I can . Got to face it I guess . Then we head for dinner . I broke my XXXing plan , I finish the food . Luckily is not rice .

Head back home , bath and watch TV . I was watching a reality show , ' Homemade ' . Its about 10 designers competing against each other in designing a home . This team was suppose to win but because the female owner ( I seriously think she is ____ , her husband was ever ready to let it go , if she seriously does not like it , she could have renovate it herself after the show , after all the competitors are doing it for free ! ) dislike the kitchen due to some issues . That team was declare the losing team . The losing team will have one of its member eliminated . The other team mate explained to the judges that it was not their fault because they didn't know till much latter . The owner didn't emphasis , just said that she loved it , so the designers thought its the likes and dislikes issues , therefore it can be compromise . The team mate that is doing the kitchen was eliminated . The other team mate tried to take her place for elimination but the judges would not allow . I was super touched !

The usual two and the half man . Seriously , it never fails to bring laughter to me . I was laughing freakily loud ! If you happen to find videos of it . Do watch !

Today, I finally clean my room ! Its kind of dirty after more than one week . I can't imagine Evan's room because she said cleaning a room once every two weeks is good enough . I feel fresh in it ! The dust inside my room was horribly thick .

Currently , I am having a little rest before heading to my books . Dynamics is a hurdle for me . I need to pass it !

I just got a confirmation that I will be heading back . There are tons of food I want to eat and tons of stuff I want to do . But I am kind of scare to go back . First , I fail to buy my tickets earlier , so I won't be flying directly to Singapore . I will first fly to Sydney , then to Singapore . Kind of scary , because I need to transfer train . Its not like Singapore . If I have to pay for the train ticket so I am expecting it to be quite a distance .

Next , the swine flu . People coming back from Melbourne are getting swine flu . Apparently , I will be the carrier instead of the infected one . I am afraid passing on to my family . As for my friends , I guess I might quarantine myself a week before meeting you all . I guess thermometer and mask is a must now . The airport is filled with virus I guess .

All for now , I better go bath , meeting Nicole for dinner , hope I would not break my plan again ! Byeeeee .

burgurldotzcom

No comments: