Saturday, June 20, 2009

My dreams ( What I dreamt at night )

My dreams ( What I dreamt at night )

Recently , its seem I had lots in my mind . I had at least two different dreams at night and I don't really like waking up to realized its a dream . I forgotten what I dreamt for the past few nights . But I remembered what I had dreamt last night . My first dream was family and I alighting a tour bus and heading to the fast food restaurant . In my dream , I did not saw my Dad and Brother , but I am sure they are with us on the tour . Then I was thinking what to eat at Xacdonalds , its so strange . It have only two types of burger , fillet-o-fish and Mc-chicken with nice chicken fillet , not like those in Xacs, Guild fries and other fried stuff , I only remember those I wanted to eat .

I ordered the two types of burgers , a meal and an apple pie. But I need not carry them because Sis helped me carry it . Strangely , I need not pay . Sis child me for ordering so much and wanted me to finish eating it . Then I saw Mum , she was asking some other people in the tour about where to get nice prawns . I was puzzled . Then I asked my mum to share the fast food with me because I ordered too much and she didn't order anything .

Then I was woke up by slamming of doors . Apparently , some residents are going home . I so jealous . I tried to get back to sleep .

Then I dreamt about my sister bringing me to a saloon that included facial . After having my hair washed , I can't stand waiting and my face is black. Waiting makes me paranoid . I am so lazy to even think about my next move after washing my hair . Sis made a wise choice by not asking me to chop off my hair , instead she asked me to do facial .

So a nice sales person brought me to do some cleaning thing . She apply some scrub on my face and my pimple scars are almost all gone . The she recommend another professional to teach me about make up . So the professional started off by oozing out white heads off my face . And I woke up by another slamming of doors . I guess , its time for them to do marketing at Victoria Market .

Me ... and my nice sleep . Nowadays ,I hardly sleep through the night . I guess its because every one is eager to get back home so they bought the earliest tickets and I am awaken by those slamming of doors . I hope its my turn soon . After all I will be back by X days . Sister had already planned some stuff for me . For the weekend I am back , we will have uncle weirdo and dim sum buffet .

There is a staggering increase in number of swine flu cases in Victorian , but there are still 100s of people entering Singapore without been caught by the virus . If I got it , I was be very very very unlucky .

For those who are scared of dying real soon by catching some virus from me , I say Good Luck to you then . As for precaution , I had bought a N95 mask to wear it from the Melbourne to Singapore . I still find it ugly . And its pure ugly . If I do not have any flu , cough , fever or any other symptoms on that day, I will resume my daily ritual and bounce around . I will officially free myself from checking my temperature , thrice per day after a week .Please don't tell me this and that , like I have to quarantine myself for seven days from the day I am back , I will use my hidden knowledge of vulgarities like there is no tomorrow .

Got to admit , the final paragraph is the meanest in my entire blog . I'm loving it ! Nice one , Belinda .Two more papers to go , X more days to home . Packing my luggage today , else last minute packing is not a good thing !

burgurldotzcom

No comments: