Sunday, June 14, 2009

The rambles ...

The rambles ...

I am finally out from my vegetarian style of meal . All thanks to Mr Campbell ! He had invented a ready meat dish . Today , I had stewed beef . It is so freaky delicious ! Just that and rice makes one meal . After I finish my lunch , Nicole suddenly called me and asked me about dinner. So I quickly open all my existing can food and prepared a meal . We had stewed beef , corn and campbell mushroom soup .

After dinner , she stayed at my room and we chatted till 2 am ! Had a great time . Just that I am on a XXXX , so we didn't snack or eat dessert . Manage to have some leftovers , which meant I need not cook anything tomorrow !

After my Accounts paper , I seem to lose all the concentration to study . I will watch television at 7 pm till 12 am , then head to bed . Feeling guilty right now . I guess I will start my regime as soon as possible .

Recently , I didn't had a good night sleep . I guess its because of my pillow . I sprain my neck and had been feeling the sore for 3 days . Any bed or pillow fair in Singapore . Talking about fair , there is IT fair in Singapore but I miss that out again . I am so sad .

Yesterday , Dad called me ! We had a nice chat . He told me that N97 is out in Singapore . I am so glad . I can't wait to lay my hands on it ! Will Dad get for me ... I really don't know . I had not make up my mind , I-phone , N97 or blackberry . Miss XX blogged about how nice blackberry is , I was very tempted to get one too ! The advertisement on I-phone also look tempting . But I been looking to N97 for a long time . I seriously don't know .

2 more day to my next exam . Wish me good luck ! All for now !

burgurldotzcom

No comments: