Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My first exam ...

My first exam ... 

Eeeeee ... my accounts paper suck a lot ! It seems to be crap paper , I told my mum is like toilet paper , you used it and throw it away instantly . We were all given 15 minutes to read the questions . I was freaky confident about it . 

When I did it , I was breezing through from Question 1 to 3 . When its Question 4 , I realized its holy crap . Its 20 marks and I didn't have the confidence to nail it because its some data and it asked as to evaluate it . So I did a crap work out of it . Then I look back the marks allocated for the previous question , much work to be done yet little marks allocated .

I was thinking to myself , a Higher distinction grade is not possible now . Had to carry on and work through the rest . 

After doing the test for two hours , the information gets more and more distorted .  Follow my lecturer's tip and use my pencil and do BIG CROSS OUT  . It feels so good . Manage to check through my paper once and caught some of my careless mistakes . Stop myself 5 minutes before time . Start packing my stuff up and prepare to leave . 

The invigilator keep pick on me . He refuse to let me have my pencil box on the table even I open it up to show him that there is no paper inside . I have to spend 0.01% of my brain cells to think what I need during the exams , I almost empty my pencil box . Then  he refuse to let me put my tissue pouch on the table . So I had to take out my tissue paper . Whatever ... shall do what ever it takes to be compliance with the exam rules . 

Super lots of people taking accounting exam . I couldn't even find my friends . I mange to see two class mates . 

Weather here is crazy , its like suddenly heavy rain , then next moment , big sunny sun . Then heavy rain again ... terrible weather ... 

All for today , I hope for a better weather tomorrow ... 

burgurldotzcom

No comments: