Saturday, June 06, 2009

Exams ...

Exams ...

3 more days to my first exams ... 4 papers to go ... 19 more days for my semester exams to come to an end . But , exams are not my very concern . I am staying in Melbourne , the state that is greatly hit by Swine Flu . Are there going to be exams ? How clean is the air I am breathing . Most importantly , will I be able to go home . I wanted to go home badly . 

My life did changed due to swine flu . I had phobia of going out . Since they are 800 + people in Victoria that has it and majority of them are in Melbourne . There is a possibility of me getting in contact with someone that has swine flu or a carrier . I am just scared . 

I checked my school email everyday to see if the exams will be cancelled . Because my exams are held in those big sports hall that can house up to 2000 people . I am so scared ... 

Yesterday , I went out with Nicole to get thermometer and mask . I went to get it because my sister and my mum urged to get it . Just in case it will be sold out like in Singapore . I went to take a look and decided not to get it . The mask is just pure ugly . Its not like those paper ones , its those moulded mask , like those teddy bear nose and mouth . Nope ... Not getting it , just pure ugly .

As for my studies part , I manage to concentrate more and more each day . I learning to like the course and understand the concept . I am not confident whether I have grasp the topic till I have done the tutorial . Hope good news for me . 

Updates on my blog will be lesser unless it is those major ones . Most of my time will be spend on studying . Wish me all the best k ? 

All for now ... byeee and I miss Singapore ... 

burgurldotzom







No comments: