Monday, June 29, 2009

Blog post of a drama princess

Blog post of a drama princess

Thursday ( 24/06 )

Its was the last day of my exams . Can't wait for it to end . The dynamics paper is very tough . Lecturer is nice as he give two repeated questions . At the end of the exam , everyone shook our head . Hahas ... gone case ! Good thing results will be released on 13th July . Thus supplementary paper will be much later .

After my exams , I called Nicole and asked her whether she had any plans . We had dinner with her friends from Hong Kong aka my class mates aka my future room mates . Funny relationship yet I have mix feeling delcaration them as friends . To me , they are Nicole 's friends . To them , I am Nicole's friend . Maybe one day , they are my friends .

After dinner , Nicole and I went to watch Transformer . Its very nice ! Though its 2 and half hours . I felt like its 1 hour only ! Its sad at some parts when _______________ . But there are also funny parts like ______________ . I don't want to spoil it for those who hasn't watch it .

Then after movie , Nicole went to my room to help me with my packing . Stay over night because she is scared that I cannot wake up in time for my bus pick-up .

Friday ( 25/06 )

Bus picked me up and went to airport . Then I flew to Sydney to transit to Singapore . When I reached Sydney , I was told that my baggage is still at Sydney Qantas terminal. The SQ staff advise me to speak to Qantas baggage center . The male receptionist was rude and nasty to me . He insisted me to go back to the Qantas terminal and get my baggage myself when it was 2 and half hours to boarding time and the bus interval is 20 minutes . So I went over there to get it .

When I was at the Qantas Bus Terminal , a nice check-in clerk advise me that I would not make it in time for my boarding if I head to the Qantas terminal and helped me to make some contacts and settle my baggage for me . She is very sincere and even helped me to keep track of my baggage so that they will be able to send it to me at the earliest flight . I was touched by what she did for me . It was out of her job scoop and helped me with it .

I went back to Singapore Airlines counter to inform them that my baggage will not be going on this flight . Singapore Airlines side also inform their supervisor about this accident . The staff asked me what am I going to do without my baggage . I told them , its ok , after all I am heading back home .

I called Dad about it , he wasn't surprise ! He asked me whether is there any expensive stuff inside , I replied my levis jeans and the bras . He asked if I get free upgrade . I replied him , good luck don't always come . Then I called sis , she said if everything goes smoothly then its a miracle . She also asked if there is any expensive stuff . I called my mum about it , apparently news had already reached her . She said , those lost stuff can buy them again .

I went to ate something , then head to my boarding gate . Since I am sitting A380 upper deck , I went to another waiting area . There were only about 70 people . It was about boarding time , then suddenly there is this announcement , ' Miss Belinda Tan , if you are here , could you please contact our ground staff . ' I quickly stood up , super lots of eyes stare at me and their eyes followed me to the front desk of the boarding gate till I get back . I guess someone called them to check whether I am at the boarding gate , whether my boarding pass is chopped and stuff like that . I returned to my seat . Those 70 pairs of eyes still looking at me . I looked on the floor to avoid eye contact with them .

Board the plane and arrived at Changi Airport . Called sis , she asked me to walk around the airport to kill time . Since I don't have any baggage to collect . I took my own time to walk around . Checkout my all time favorite , BXXXXXXX . Then pass the immigration and bought alcohol for my friend . Then go to the belt to check whether my baggage is there . By the time I reached , there is only 7-8 bags left . I was asking around , whether its the belt for my flight . The person asked whether those here . I replied No and explained , I guess its might be next flight or next next flight . Then I asked him where can is the baggage claim counter . Then the person called out to his co-worker , ' She is here ! ' .

I was very very stunned ! He too very stunned . He double checked my identity again and start asking me some questions . He said , ' Actually , I am very confused . Before Melbourne , where are you ar ? ' . Then I explained , ' I was studying at Melbourne , coming back for holiday . ' I guess he was trying to recover from his shock , he had been waiting for me since baggages are released . He expect a stressful passenger , face-blacken whining away . To his surprise , he saw someone very clam, still can do a little shopping . He brought me to a clerk , where they arranged delivery to my house . He even asked me where am I from till I flash my Singapore passport . Then he looked too very puzzled . I think he never seen someone so calm after losing a 23 kg bag . He said that my baggage is found and it is on the 6 am flight . It will be delivered to me and no charges for the delivery .

Saturday ( 27/06 )

My baggage finally arrived . They called my handphone but I did not pick up . Then they called my residence , my mum picked it up and my sister woke me from my sleep ! They delivered by early noon , I was bathing at the time . When I came down from my room to the dinning room , I realized my bag is ripped apart . Only my clothes are left in the baggage . I now seriously don't know where are the food ! They also start munching on potato chips .

After that we head out . Shall not disclose where I go out else it will trigger a panicked . I can only say , I went out responsibly . I record where I went , took my temperature regularly . Very troublesome , luckily dad drove us around so I need not record which public transport I took . Else it is really very very troublesome .

Yesterday , I went out with little brother to watch transformer again ! Nice ! Ate sweet pop-corns because pop corns at melbourne are salty ones .

All from me for today .... bye ...

burgurldotzcom

No comments: