Monday, June 01, 2009

Blog is not abandoned ...

Blog is not abandoned ... 

For the past few days , I had been busy with my school stuff. Currently , I had just finish submitting all my stuff to the school . By right , the actual dateline is last Friday . But there are too much stuff due on the same day . I work through the weekends to clear it . Boring ... School is boring ... I wanna go home ! 

I don't feel like uploading pictures of me , I guess I had been bloated by the quantity food here . I miss the after breakup Me . The refuse to eat Me . I hope I can slim down as soon as possible . I wish I can still wear nice clothes . 

Today is the second day of my study week and I had not started studying . I finish cleaning my room on Monday and washing the truck load of clothes today . Then I meet Nicole to shop for grocery . Then back to my beauty regime . Hahas ...

For the past few days , I had been busy with school stuff . Trying to finish up all assignments and hand it up on Monday . The presentation on Friday suck . Mainly because I only left 50 seconds for my part . I only speak for 50 seconds when I am suppose to speak for 2.4 minutes . 

All thanks to Mr Z ! He said super lots of stuff in front and took away my time . He is going to let our group down . First , he did his powerpoint slides in class , he did not even do his part at home . Then when we met in the morning . A person with responsibility should have started doing his slides . He spend his time commenting on the picture I took . Then retook the picture. Then he did his slides when the other groups were presenting . The lecturer will mark us down for not paying attention during other group's presentation . 

When it is our turn to present , he dropped a bomb . He said he had even added a slide after me called ' Reflection ' . I knew he want to take on the questions slides . I did not say anything because the lecturers were there , it will make us look bad . As the presentations went on , I realized he deleted some other group member's slide . We were a little shock and tried to work on it smoothly . When its my turn , as I am the last speaker , I got cut . I was a little happy because , there is two ' Reflection ' slide in the presentation . It doesn't look good on us so I felt that its better I got cut during the conclusion , after all I am doing the closing . 

When it was the question and answer , he dominated the entire answering process . He purposely stand a step in front of us , ignoring all of us . He didn't have eye contact with us . He did it all by himself , look super bad on himself . He even got rude when everyone asked about budget part . I guess he wanted be piss with me for re-emphasizing that we had burst the budget during the conclusions . He didn't because he knew I didn't say finish what I prepared. 

When we got back to our seats , my group mate deliberately brought it up that I did not cover my slides , he asked sarcastically that is it him saying too much stuff in front that caused me to have shortage of time . I did not bother to answer him . I am glad my lecturer is near , she can hear everything . She is one that does like to listen to our little chats . 

He secretly assessed another group without asking our opinion . Of course , he felt guilty about cutting my part . So when I said I want to see it . He show it to me . Then I asked another group mate to change to a higher mark . No one said anything , maybe they hope that the another group will be the same as we had . Then he blow his own cover by saying , ' Are they that good ? ' . We all ignore him . 

Finally, its all over , I am so happy ! After presentation , I had to tie up some loose ends . 

All for tonight ... 

burgurldotzcom 

No comments: