Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am in love with my Macbook !

I am in love with my Macbook ! 

FINALLY , all of you will not receive virus messages from me . I recently did a system update and phew ~ ... all the virus are gone ! Anyway , just keep me updated if you still receive any from me after seeing this blog post ... 

My Professional Practice Three project was a success , we manage to do it within 6 seconds ! Finally my friday is free ! For this module , currently left editing of reports , doing powerpoint slides and presentation and I am finally freeeee ... Evan and Nicole came to watch my group , I am so happy . Evan stayed with me for the whole Tuesday , she witness how Z is liked . I am not lying ...  

I had become a irritating person , I emailed my group mates , 2 times on thursday , 3 times on Friday and 1 time today . I completed the report and send it to them . Then suggest about how we should do the powerpoint , then split the parts and get them to choose their parts . And then , update them with the final allocation of parts . In the process of doing this , I felt like I am an irritating aunty ... grrr ... PP3 please end quicky  ... I don't want to be Aunty ... 

As usual , today is my cleaning day and my beauty regime day , nothing special anyway . 

Yesterday , I woke up early in the morning to go for my materials test . I was intending to go home to sleep . Nicole asked me out for breakfast since we hardly be up so early . Tried Hungry Jack's breakfast , it was super nice ! Then I reached home at 11.30 . Reading the email from my group members and emailed them again . Then meet Evan at 12 pm . 

I brought her to Smith Street to do some shopping . We went to factory outlet like Adidas and Nike from 12.30 pm till 4.30 pm . Her total damage is $140 , as for me ... its just $2 . Shall not elaborate on what I bought . Miss Evan ! Don't say it out . 

Then I meet Nicole for dinner , she bought me to a new shop to have clay pot rice . Then we head to watch Night at the Museum II . Super hilarious ! They still have Dumb Dumb , do you have Gum Gum and also new one like The Thinker : I'm thinking ... I'm thinking ... I'm thinking ... I'm thinking ... the monkeys too , very cute when they slap Larry . The Pharaoh too , when they asked him why is he dressed in a skirt , then he emphasis that it is a tulip , see he emphasis till I remembered such small detail . Of course , there are lots more to laugh about

Though the movie is two hours , I still can't get enough of it ! I am glad I did watched this ! I felt so energetic after watching the movie even though I had only 5 hours of sleep the night before .
 
Currently , I am waiting for Nicole to reach the city so that I can have my dinner as soon as possible . 

burgurldotzcom

Below is the video of my project , watch it if you are interested : 


Dumb Dumb camera reacted slow ... 

No comments: