Saturday, May 16, 2009

Usuals ...

Usuals ...

Today , I begin the day with the usuals : housework + beauty regime . I seriously have no idea when is it going to end with the housework . I often wish that Mr Dad is rich enough to hire someone to clean my room and wash my clothes for me . I guess that won't happen uh ? Maybe some random fairy heard that and grant my wish ... 

Yesterday , I was in a gloating mood . I snapped at Z , my group mate . I guess I really was at my wits . He sounded sarcastic asking what I was doing and I was under stress . So I wasn't nice when I replied him. I was typing our group report and he stood behind me reading away . I could have snap at him again .  Next he irritated me by asking why this group mate did not come , I am clearly on my controlled state talking to him . Because he does that to me all the time , he thought I would be my usual me , keeping quiet ... I guess maybe I had enough .

After several snaps at him , he finally got it and helped around . Stop his usual chat and do some work . After two successful run , we decided to call it a day. 

Doing the project really drains me out , often I work from morning to evening . Yesterday was horrible , I even forgotten to eat . I was so tried that I am so tried that I slept without eating . When I woke up , its was dark . I decided to head out for something even though I am not hungry . Ate a little and do some grocery shopping . 

Then Nicole called, we head to crown for cakes , since I am so happy . I used to feel bad for been mean . Yesterday , I was happily gloating away .  

School days were normal ... can't wait to go back home ... 

burgurldotzcom

No comments: