Saturday, May 09, 2009

Temptations ...

Temptations ...

There are many temptations in this world . Which are the ones you can resist ? For me , I guess I can resist the temptation of drinking alcohol and smoking . I miss clubbing , every time when I hear those clubbing music , I felt the urge to club  . I am not a fan of alcohol , but when I club , I tend to drink a little so that I am not conscious about the way I move . I makes me more smiley than usual , more at ease . I do miss but I can say NO to that . I can resist the temptation of clubbing ! 

Shopping is one temptation I hardly resist . The only reason I manage to resist its because my conscience took over me . Like yesterday , I wanted to get a pair of Adidas shoes , not those running ones , but those lady shoes by Stella Mc-Something . It had my favorite ribbon and its white in color . When the SA asked about my size , I said 9-10 ? But I tried it on , I realized it was kind of loose , then she said , ' I think its 8 then '. I was so happy , I am size 8 ? Hahas ... Then I tried on size 8 , my toes are a little cramp up . Its is the bEl from the past , I will 100 % get it , a little discomfort is worth it after all its a pair of good looking shoes . Good shoes don't always show up ! ( I am very strict with my selection of stuff , I don't give in to stuff that is different what I like easily ) . Then the bEl angel turned up said , " Buy stuff that you can wear comfortable so that I will not get blister at the end of the day . " Phew ! Luckily I didn't buy , its cold , that's why foot is a little smaller than usual. Saved $120 ...

I was randomly looking at sprees and found a really worth it offer . Buying bags at wholesale price ! Its like so freaky, $XX for a medium size bag with postage . The irritating part was ,  my i-banking key is with me ! And I felt that its worth that and bought it ! Such bag in Bugis could go up $30 . Good that it is small damage .  

Last week , Val intro me to a new facial product . It is for treating the facial problems I had . It helps her and so she recommend to me . Upon hearing , I got excited and went out to buy . Currently , I see some results . Can you imagine ? $XX for a little tube . But seems like its a normal for such strong products . Within one week , there is result, can't wait till after one month to see what's my face is going to be like ? The only side effect I had was skin drying . I had to reduce my application to one per day . The trial moisturizer is also useful , after one application , my face was not that dry anymore . Its a worthy damage . 

Food is something sometimes , I can resist , sometimes I just can't . Today , I went to Victoria Market . I wanted to get frozen food and salmon . End up , I bagged broccoli , lemon , mandarin orange and fried fish and chips .  Total damage : $30 ! On food ? yes ... I did ... 

Summary of Miss Tan's temptations ... she loves shopping and a food-lover and a little occasional clubbing... [ Shout out: I am not party queen ! ] 

Today , I start with my usual regime . Cleaning of house then facial enhancement . Hahas ... I made it sound so nice  . I am glad my face still absorbing the essences of dainty mask . Today , I used aloe vera . Its good for moisturizing and since my face is dry . After applying the mask , my face don't feel dry anymore and tight ! 80 cents mask ! Hahas ... cheap and good ! 

I hope I can finish using my dainty mask because I wanna try the mask my sister bought from Taiwan . Wo De Mei Li Ri Ji . Kind of expensive to buy from spree , they charge $1.30 per piece . Not inclusive postage and handling . My sister bought it at $10 per box or slightly below $10  . One box , there is 10 pieces . I haven't used that because I want to finish using my dainty mask . I have a box of  lavender and apple . I hope to have the full set so that I can change flavor like what I am doing now . Hahas ... me and my indulgences ... 
 
I was tempted to get post a picture of me with my mask since Val asked me to post pictures, but I have kindly not do so , I don't want to scare you people off . 

Currently , I am reading Twilight . Its a good book , I regret not watching the movie because I thought it is a scary movie . It is like Harry Potter books . I seriously didn't expect to find something I like to read after Harry Potter . I thought since , there is no more Harry Potter , my addiction with books will end . Irony ... 

All for today ... else you all will doze off while reading ...

-burgurldotzcom-  

No comments: