Saturday, May 02, 2009

Finally ... its the weekend ...

Finally ... its the weekend ... 

Yesterday morning , I had my Engineering Material's test . I anticipated that it will be tough and I tried to spot the trend and memorize some of the facts . The test was indeed tough and to my dismay , she gave a question out of my anticipation . A question on how Hydrogen causes steel to be less tough . In my head , I only remembered that hydrogen causes steel to be less tough , I did not memorize how and why . I was quite tormented by that question because the entire question was 5 marks and the test is upon 30 marks . I discussed with Nicole and she too did not anticipated that,instead we both memorize the facts about fibers and resin . Gosh ... hard to read a lady's mind , harder to read a lady lecturer's mind .   

After the test , I was very sleepy but I had to go for my project meeting . In wasn't fruitful because we had asked the lab tech to help us with the spacer but he wasn't in the lab . We couldn't do anything so we decided to split some work among ourselves to be done at home . But the question I had in mind was , ' Did everyone seriously have something to do ? '  . 

Once I reached home , I feel like going to Brouke street to get a facial product recommended by Val . But I felt so tired and I had to give up on the idea . Mainly because I studied till 1 am and woke 6 the next morning to prepare for the test again . Actually , when I wake up , I did not manage to cramp much into my head . I made myself good breakfast , bath and even dried my hair .

Then I collasp onto my bed  . When I wake up , I realized my room is very very dark , I got scare and reach for my clock . Those when you touched it , it will light up and I realized it was 6 ! I had slept for 5 hours ! Its horrible !  I quickly switched on my room light and message Nicole if she wants dinner . Luckily , she was at the school doing her quiz and had not eaten . 

We met up at my hostel and went to Lygon for creamy mushroom pasta ! Then we shop around big W and Safeway to digest a bit before heading to Churos for spanish donuts as dessert ! Then we head to Coles so that she can get more food . I saw the luncheon meat at Safeway and asked Nicole whether she knows how to cook it . Then she said she knows and describe how she would cook it . And I say , " Ok , if I go to your house for dinner , can you cook it for me and she said ok ! . " Cool , I settled one of my dinner ! 

After dinner , I waited for my family to skype with me . Then my sister ring me . I explained that I had miss a call from her in the afternoon because I was asleep . I told her I slept from 1.30 pm to 6 pm . She was horrified . I asked her to show me the stuff she bought for me from BKK . She show them to me .  

 This is the bag she bought for me . : 


( The picture is not taken by me , I got it from the web site . )

Also , she bought me stuff from that series too , like tissue pouch , comestic case , sunglass case and many others . She got the old marketing bag with a big ribbon from the same series for Mum . I guess I am going to kop that from Mum if she is not using it . Muhahahas ... Real sis also bought me some other random stuff from pirated Naraya shop and some other random shops .  

The she told me about her experience about while getting this bag for me . She said initially , the shop at Isetan doesn't have it . She was put on the waiting list but the waiting list was long . She and her friend , Stella decided to take a train to another hotel to get it . Since her friend , stella wants to get that for her Mum , then I jumped  ' Her Mum ? That makes my bag so old ' . Then sis super fu yan replied ,' Ya , it is a auntie bag . '' and continue her story about how lucky she was when she got to that hotel , there were two left . 

I asked her about how Bangkok , she said everything is quite peaceful . Naraya is still full of people . The wholesale stuff got ridiculously expensive . Price increased everywhere . The Mos burger there allow you to change your fries to butter prawns . Stupid Sis got me the brochure of Mos burger ...-_-!!! 

My life with enemy Mr Swine Flu , yesterday I went for test and the room was very quiet . Then I started coughing . Then people in the room start coughing . If you imagine the scenario , it will be so hilarious . Everyone is so afraid of coughing because they are afraid of being suspected having swine flu . Its is cold here , thus we tend to cold . My cough is getting better , less frequent than before .  

Today , as usual , I had cleaned my room and washed my clothes . But I did my beauty regime a day earlier because last week was a cold week . My skins starts to dry a little faster . Strangely , this time round , my mask din feel as good as the last time . Never mind about it , I will continue using it and see how it goes . Feel so good to feel that my face is soft and springy ... Hahas ...

Plans for tonight is to start clearing my mountain of homework . I must endure ... 1 month left before my final battle !

burgurldotzcom 

No comments: