Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My rambles again ...

My rambles again ...

As usual , my Mondays and Tuesdays are packed with classes and finally , its the Wednesday ! I am so happy its the Wednesday , I am able to rest . Normally , I will try to finish some homework and stuff but in view of the test on Friday , I shall have all my focus on that . 

Yesterday , my group mate , Z , asked me whether I had swine flu because I was coughing away . Another group mate , I  , jumped into my defense and said I haven't gone to Mexico . If any Aussie friends of mine reading this blog , I am not having any swine virus . It is just that the weather is cold , and then I start coughing . When I am back at my room , I was okie . 

Me and another , G, went to the lab today . Because the lab tech promised to help us with our spacer . And he said he forgotten about us ! He quickly took our measure and went for lunch . But when he exit the lab , another group when to asked him for help . I guess his lunch will be delayed again . 

My sister just came back from Bangkok yesterday . She bought me many many Naraya stuff . Hahas , she is so excited to show it to me . I am excited to see too ! I heard from Mum that she bought entire set for me ! 

Nothing special anyway . Hahas ... stay tuned for my next update ! 

burgurldotzcom



 

No comments: