Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My usuals ...

My usuals ...

Today is finally a Wednesday ! I am so happy about it . Yesterday , after my accounts tutorial class , I packed Hungry Jack's for dinner backed home and pig it out ! I saw my usual favorite television program , two and the half man ( PG  version ) , then  countdown 20 to 1 all time scandal , then two and the half man ( M version ) , then chef Gordon Ramsy with kitchen nightmare and hell's kitchen . 

I had a great TV time ! I had a great rest after two hectic days of studies . Shows here are more open , they used to show Secret diary of a call girl which is a complete No for Singapore TV . Two and the half man is talking about Sex in the leisure yet open manner . But I still missed Singapore television dramas , those familiar artists' faces and cable television with Hong Kong , Korean , Japanese , Taiwan dramas and Taiwan Talk shows .

On Monday , I ended early for my Accounts lecture and head straight to Nicole's house for dinner . She wasn't expecting me to be so early at her house and so she is not ready . She planned to cook finish just when I arrived at her room so that the food would not be cold . She told me to drink the soup first . Its was super nice ! I was eating my usual NOs ; carrots and onions that is in the soup . It was cold outside and the soup made me feel better . I kept drinking and drinking till there si only half pot left moreover the dinner is not ready ! 

I had to stop myself from drinking anymore soup and start pinching on the other food on the table . I felt so guilty about it . Hahas ... and finally she is ready ... Ta Dang ...  


There is luncheon meat , sweet and sour pork , chicken with mu er , vegetables , the carrot and onion soup is on another table , this table is too small . And we started eating . I was so hungry that I ate finish everything . Maybe it is because I didn't had much rice during lunch . Hahas ... I had a good dinner anyway .

After eating , I helped to washed up . Then I watched desperate housewives and head back home . And then I drowned into my deep sleep . 

Today , I did my laundry as per normal . Cooked my lunch and stayed home all day . Just a glance out the window, I just realized that the sky darken , I guess heavy rain is going to pour . Phew ! I am so lucky ... Oh ya , I don't have cough anymore ! :)

All for today ... hope you enjoyed ! Next update will be on Friday onwards ... hope there is something happening I can blogged about else it will just be my normal rambles .

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: