Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another week has gone ...

Another week has gone ...

I am getting closer and closer to the semester examinations . Currently on the road to buck up . Receive my exams results , not pleased with it because I know I can work harder ! Started off my day by waiting for the clock to tick till 11.30 and I started to clean my room . I find that it is reasonable to start cleaning at 11.30 because everyone should be awake and not be annoyed by the noise of my vacuum cleaner .

I am suppose to do my housework yesterday but the lecturer set an online quiz on that day . I had no choice but to do it on that day else it will expire and I will be in deep trouble . I started my spirit of an ant since 11 am . After doing the practice test , I am quite confident to pass the quiz . Then when I do the quiz , it was different from what is on the practice test , I felt so cheated . I manage to just pass it ... When I look at the clock , it was 4 pm ! I quickly bath and ate my lunher ... 

Weeks are as per normal , this coming Friday morning , I will have a test . I MUST study hard for that . My group project currently still ok . Manage to get both device moving . I am so glad . Its not a stand still anymore . Phew ! Assignment , lab reports , homework , journal , all these need to be clear . I try do my very very best . 

Blogging with a mask on my face , felt so good because I can feel that the skin absorbing the essence . Hahas ... Also blogging doesn't need much face expression so my face can keep still . Hahas ... I hope to get my porcelain face back ! Talking about face , I realized that facial products is seriously important . I used to wash my face with XXXX XXXX facial cleanser and within 2 weeks , it ruin my face . Now using face shop cleanser , my T-zone would not be that oily anymore . Face shop products here are cheaper than those in Singapore . The popular mug bean ( Green Bean ) facial cleanser is $10 here per tube . 

Weather here is freaky cold . The maximum is below 15 degrees .  Wind is super strong , the dustbins are flying everywhere . Its makes me sad and inactive . I finally understand why those cambridge markers get so sad during winter . Cold = gloomy thus not wanting to move about much . 

All for this week ... bye ... 

burgurldotzcom

No comments: