Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surprise ... Surprise ...

Surprise ... Surprise ...

Are you all surprise ? To see my recent blog update so regularly ? I felt so guilty for neglecting my blog . I realized how beautiful the blog skin is . I just couldn't bear to change the blog skin after 500 and +++ days . All thanks to my
iemnimihs . How could I not blog ?

Yesterday , I watch Fast and Furious with Nicole . I enjoyed the thrill I felt during the movie but too bad , the first one is still the best , followed by the previous one . I hasn't figure out is the theme songs for this movie . I loved the part whereby they change the gear , step on the clutch and accelerator ; oh ya and the drifting part ! While watching the movie , I missed my clubbing days , the song's in the movie were just the right songs !

Talking about clutch , I kinda of miss manual car . I am holding a manual car license yet I have not drive a manual car since the day I got my license . I remembered I got super piss when the ' dumb dumb ' car over-reacted by jumping violently or the ' dumb dumb' engine just died on me . I was green with envy when I was inside the circuit whereby the Autos had their smooth ride . I was also full of regret and almost wanted to change to auto car when there is instructor who advice me to change to auto car because he seriously thinks that I can't drive manual car . Those were the days ...  

Before I went for movies with Nicole , Evan and I went to do grocery shopping . I wanted to get a body exfoliator because my skin is coming to look like the Crocs' ones . It all started from not having the habit to apply moisturize . In Singapore , I do not have dry skin at all , but the air here is quite dry , thus , it caused my skin to go dry . 

Sidetrack a bit , the air here is doing my face good . From oily skin I once had , my face condition had become combination skin . I miss my ' before 20 ' face . Now , it has lots of after-war debris . Currently , my face is under control , no more outbreaks . So my next step of skin care is whitening . I am indirectly-force to take care of my face , I felt sad after seeing many pimples scars . Scurb , mask , toner , moisturizer and essence ; I had to faithfully do them weekly . There is a price to pay for everything you want . 

Then we end up shop for clothes . She bought a black colour jacket while I got a Cardigan and a Vee Neck Knit Top from Cotton On. I was pleased with my buy because both the Cardigan and Vee Neck Knit Top will thin yet able to keep me warm . I was kind of scared my real Sis might ROAR at me for buying clothes again . But she didn't , she thinks that I should get them here , those I bought in Singapore are not suitable here .

Today , I started my Saturday with the cleaning ritual . Felt super happy to see my room clean and tidy . Should be staying home today .

Stay tuned for the next update ... -_= !

-buRgurLDotzcOm- 

No comments: