Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Day of School ...

First Day of School ...

Today is the first day of school after a week break . I felt so rejuvenated that I am able to wake up promptly at 9 am . Normally , I will lazed on the bed till 9.30 and jumped up in hurry to prepare for my classes . There is a price to pay when you miss lessons . I need not go for any classes today but because I had missed lesson on Monday , I had to go for another class today . 

Bearing in mind , yesterday was a super chilly day . I wore my sweater and brought along my jacket . I am glad it wasn't as cold as yesterday because the sun is out . I walked quickly to the venue as it is far and I am afraid I will late . When I arrived at the lecture theater , there are heaps of people waiting outside . I am glad the previous lecture has not ended else I would not get a good seat .

Finally , the lecturer ended his lecture but he has not ended his session . Many people started walking leaving his voice trail behind , ' Remembered to ... blah blah blah ... ' . My favourite seat is near the exit of the theater . So that when the lecture ends , I will leave the theater immediately . If I have taken the center seat , most probably is because my friend came first , and so I join her by the side . Else , its alway , the left or the right . 

My accounts class was okie . I like attending the Thursday class because the lecturer will point out some stuff , like taking note of the differences between this and this , or an example of this and this , or don't mix up this and this term , unlike some lecturer who read out the powerpoint slides or misuse the time . Today lecture is about Classification statement and BAD DEBT or DOUBTFUL DEBT . As the name implies , I shall not explain . Copy three balance sheets and I have not review it yet . 

Next is materials class , as usual , the rattling of materials about its properties at different conditions . I was listening and copying notes , and now , I am wondering what I had learnt . The only good news we got was our journal 3 got postpone because we cannot do until today's lesson . Also partly because lecturer is ill and she had not finish marking our Test 1 and Journal 2 . 

After materials class , Nicole and I went to the library . We had to complete our lab report and hand in tomorrow . Sat down and we discuss , I was in-charged of the graph while she did the calculations . As we compared the experimental value and the theoretical value , the difference was thousand miles apart . I tried different method and finally gave up on the new method . Because it is obviously wrong . So as we came to an agreement that we will continue from where we stop . She change her pencil marks to ink pen while I do the discussion . We left the library at 7 ( Enter at 3.30 ) . She said that was the longest we stayed in the library , I was thinking was I that bad .

We head out for dinner . It was chilly and I wanted hot soup . She decided korean restaurant and so I have pan fan and egg soup ( mostly egg , hardly have any soup ) . Its was great but I don't really felt filled . So we went round window shopping . Randomly looking at stuff , checking the price of the champagne we got from party world . Hers was about $9 and party world charge customers $38 . Mine was $38 and party world charge $68 . I was overwhelmed by the big difference . But come to think of it , the coke, honey lemon tea  is less than $1 and they charge $9 . Which is more worth it ? The only console was we didn't have to literally pay for it . 

After window shopping , we went to Star-Bucks for drinks and cake . I order white choc mocha and tiramisu . I felt great ! Especially on a chilly day . I felt so relax . I will be slacking at home again since my project mates felt that there is no need to meet tomorrow . 

Okie ... bed is calling me le ... got to go le ... bye bye 

-burgurldotzcom-  

No comments: