Friday, September 05, 2008

Vic Road License and ME ...

Vic Road License and ME ... 

Dear all~ , I just got my Vic Road license today ... I woke up 8 am because I need to reach the place by 9am ! And I am expected to reach 10 minutes before the appointment time . And I also need 20 minutes to walk ! I quickly jump out of my bed , get dashed to the Vic road center because I wanted few months for this appointment . And if I missed it , I will have to pay money for missing my appointment .

When I arrived there , I was next in the queue . I kept thinking to myself , how lucky I was ! If I missed it , its either I have to wait very long or they make me go for the other appointment . There are some parts of the application form I couldn't filled up and so I waited for him to fill up for me and I just sign the form . 

Then after that , I was issused a Probation license ( P2 ) and was asked to make payment . I was kind of shock because I don't expect to pay for it . And it cost AUD $45.30 ! I was reluntant to pay . But after I surf the website , I realised that I am lucky because I need not pay for the appointment fee ! 

Then I also surf the net to check out the limitation of my P2 license . The driving conditions are stricter over here ! I can't accumulate more than 5 points over the period of 12 months . I can't drive cars that are more than 6 cylinders engines . This makes me think twice whether to drive or not over here in the city because cars and trams share the same road .  

The followings are my license :

Front : 


Back ...
 


Glad it didn't turn out sharp because there are important details about me .Next update will be during the next weekends . Till then ! 

-burgurldotzcom-


No comments: