Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Stuff you all with pictures ...

Stuff you all with pictures ...

Hello~ people , are you all ready for a treat ? Hahas , you better be . Because I am uploading tones of pictures ! Yes , I had finally up my broadband usage . I always used the Internet till it exploded the data limit I had and end up paying more to the extend of hitting 3 digits every month when I only exceeded by a bit . Its so not fair !

Since now is my break , I shall spend a little more time blogging about what I had done in the past 6 weeks ~ 

After settling down for a night at the city , my dad and I went to my cousin's place to stay over for a few nights . On the first day at my cousin's house , my girl cousin recommended to go to Mount Dangelong for Pie and English tea . So armed with the address , GPS and my male cousin's car , we trio head there ! 

The place is called ... 
 


Looked at the pies~ ... are you hungry ?



Look at the interior of the store , so country ... 



Look at the chandelier , its so simple and elegant , is there any rich person who can donate one to me ?




And here comes the pie ...




After eating the pie , we were so full and so we did a little walking . My girl cousin brought me to the doll house . She was glad that the doll house was opened because the last time she came , the doll house was closed .  So we took pictures of it . It was so big that I had to take one picture of each room . If you happen to visit this doll house , you will be amazed how detailed it was being made into .













After the stroll , we head to Miss Mufflers for some English tea . I was so into eating that I forgot to take the interior of the house . But I had taken the exterior of the house . 



Then its the pictures you all been waiting for ... pictures of my room ! When you first enter , you will remove your shoes at my shoe corner .



The boots I had been talking about ... 



Then , you will pounce on my bed . It used to be ... 


Now , it is ... 


It is so sweet ...

Next up is my shelves and study table ...



I had to put a sheet over my chair because it keeps shocking me with static electricity and its super painful .



The laundry ...


Then the little kitchen I had ...


Next to my little kitchen , its my wardrobe ... 


Next to my wardrobe , its the toilet and the bath room .



My door and next to my door ... 


After settling down , very soon it was my birthday . My cousins brought me out for dinner . I didn't bother to take any pictures expect for this one ... 


 
Then last Monday , my Hong Kong friend , Nicole and I , went to Crown for cakes ! The cakes were so big that it had became our lunch and we could not go for any buffet . After the cakes , Nicole made me walk ...




On Sunday , Nicole asked me out because she wanted to buy presents for her friends . So we went to Richmon . Then I realised , the Ikea is there ! We ate kid's meal fish and chips . She was so full and could not eat anymore . But I continue eating hot dog . Then we went to get some ingredients so that we can have hot pot at her house . We bought too much that we couldn't finish . We only manage to eat half of what we bought . The meat was so fresh and sweet !  



Saw this at the Richmon shopping center and decided to take this picture . The caption for this picture is , " Da Jie , can you ask toopid to wake up ! " .

My gradets and me ... 

As you all know , I had an Australia line so that I can save money calling home . I got this LG phone free as I will be tied to the plan for 2 years . It is a touch screen phone . At times it is testing my patience . I was pointing at the scroll bar and off it open another file . Message to my phone , " Right , you better watch out " . 

As I was looking out for this phone's review , it was said to be something like I-Phone . I said this to my real sister that my phone is I-Phone's twin . My sister said , more like distant cousins . Anyway , my sister got the I-phone . No, she didn't camp outside Singtel , she paid deposit on the first day of release and got it the second day . It makes the people queueing for it looked so stupid .

Its a 5 mega-pixel camera and this is the photo quality its produced .



This is my Dad , ever ready to pose for the camera . This picture is taken at the Queen Victoria Plaza . Not the Queen Victoria Market . 

This is the Queen Victoria Market ...



As we all know , the Commex IT show had just ended . But I didn't miss it . Hahas , after chanting and chanting , my parents got me a digital camera ! Its sony T70 . Another touch screen gadet of mine. And yes , it is pink in color ! I was struggling between sliver and pink because I had sick and tired of black . Think its because facing my quilt for a long time .

I had not idea what camera I want , I just don't want it to be black . So my sister and my parents decided to get me this one . They said that T300 is too heavy . So they got me T70 . Then it was color time . When I called them , mum said pink , pink nice , so sweet , then I said ok . Then minutes later , I called them again and said , maybe silver . But mum said , pink la , pink very sweet . Sliver very 'song'(old fashion) . So I said ok lor . 

From they account , they queue one hour for my camera and my dad who got Canon did not queue for his . He is having the Canon IS-860 . He was so proud of his new camera , he even insert his battery to show it to me his large screen ! He is so happy when I am not very happy , I keep saying he is showing off .  My camera is still in Singapore , sis will bring over when she comes over , so till then , I will get to touch it .



Hope you all like this post . Less words from me and more from my pictures . Please poll to help me in my blog post . Other stuff in my mind is , Val , wondering how is she , haven't hear from her since . Next is Hwee Jing , as from Patricia tagging on my tagboard , she just seen the dentist . Hope she get well soon ! Mostly importantly , I been chanting to my parents that I want to go home ... I WANT TO GO HOME .

Upcoming programs are , going to Vic Road to convert my Singapore driving license to a Victoria driving license . Then on 4th Oct , its Singapore day . Heading down with my Singaporean friend . 

All for now ... the next time I am updating maybe ... coming Saturday or Sunday about my Vic Road license but it will be a short one because I need to study test ...

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: