Friday, September 19, 2008

Ooooops

Ooooops

Hehe ... big apologies to all readers . Just now I was too anxious to eat my dessert that I forgot to take a picture of it ! I promised I will try to take pictures and post it here the next time . So for this blog post , please use your imagination . 

Ever since I have Nicole as a friend , I started eating desserts ! I used to eat desserts randomly .  Now , I will eat it every Friday ! Friday is a day where we both are very relax ! All the test are gone , everything can wait . As usual , Friday , I will start stocking up for my weekends and my following week . Nicole likes to tease me , for buying so much stuff and it was always be on Friday . 

So before heading to Lygon street , walking from Swanston street , we will head to my hostel first to put down all the stuff that I bought from the supermarket because my hostel lies in between on Swanston and Lygon Street . Then we head to Lygon street for desserts . The last time was ice-cream . This time is cakes ! Nicole had Baci Choc while I had tiramisu . Nicole forbid me to eat cheesecake , she says must try new stuff . Grrr ... ROAR !  But I like it ! Luckily it was a small slice and so I am able to finish it . Time flys as usual we chatted till close to 12 am . Ooops , recently my mum is getting more and more worry , but she could guess that I am with Nicole and I always phone her when I reach my hostel to make her feel ease .

On Tuesday , my cousin came to my hostel . Finally , after like one month ? I asked if she wants lunch because I am cooking mine , she said ok .  So I quickly cooked something . I am glad she enjoys it . " Uh ? What can you cook ? " , I know you all will be thinking about this . Well , its the usual boiled vegetables ( broccoli and xiao bai cai) and my Lee Kum Kee and also I bought finger food like crab meat and hot dog . I told my mum and sister but my sister splash cold water on me , she said , " Nothing will go wrong with vegetables and Lee Kum Kee , then I said , E-lyn said the hot dog is nice , then my sis said , nothing will go wrong with hot dog . " 

Then after my lesson , we went out for Dim Sum . I was expecting it to be good because I went there for dumplings and noodles and it was great . End up it was not even tasty ! I felt a little embarrasses because it wasn't great . Everything is about the same in terms of the fillings and the outer covering , just that the shape is different . 

These few weeks , most of my poly friends are going to NS , first is fake bro , then is fake sis ... All the best to them ...

Counting down ... 2 more weeks to Singapore day ... 

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: