Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clarification !!! ...

Clarification !!! ...

Dear all ... when I am counting down to Singapore day . I don't mean the day that I am coming back to Singapore in X week time. Let me explain to you ...

Singapore Day is organize by Overseas Singapore Union for Singaporeans who are at oversea . On this day , there will be many local food ( I am not sure whether it is for sale or for free . ) Also on that day , there will be performance from our local actor and actress . 

I consider myself quite lucky because I have just arrived in Melbourne and Singapore will be held at Melbourne and not other part of Australia ! Last year , Singapore Day was held at New york !

For more information , you can browse this website :  https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html  

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: