Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day at Royal Melbourne ...

Yesterday , I had a long day out . I woke at in the morning to wash my clothes because Nicole asked me out to go to the Royal Melbourne Show . From the name , can you all guess what it is ? Well , it is something like a fun fair ! 

First , we head to the animal section . Do note that the pictures are not in order .  

The dog competition : 



This is my favorite breed of dog .

 




All these dogs are preparing to go out of the waiting area  to compete . The above picture is a big dog .



Demonstration of how dogs help to herd . 


Goats


Dogs relay ! 


Dogs in the waiting area waiting for their turn


Ferris Wheel


Another talk about herding and the nature of the geese


Children playing area

Games that I had played during the fair 



I won a panda through this game with just $5 AUD . All you have to do is to purchase 4 tickets for $10 . Nicole and I split between each other . Just match the tickets with the poster and you can win any soft toy . Each ticket have 5 chances . When I was playing this game , I open the ticket slowly and matched the number on the poster . It was the 9th time when I open the ticket and realized I had won ! I checked my ticket with the poster many times before going to the person . When I won , I ran to Nicole and said I won and asked what should I pick , panda or duck , she was shocked . In the end I choose panda, I don't know why . The second time I spend $10 to play . I didn't win anything .


Seriously , this game I don't really know how to win . The first time Nicole play and did not win anything , then the person offer us some lousy gift and said , if you play the second time , we'll give any a soft toy . I felt bad because I won a panda and she did not win anything . So I play the second time and got a soft toy . Then Nicole want a dog .



This game is just pull the strings and have to try to aim for the big pooh and come up . End up its all small stuff . So the person gave us a lousy gift and said if we play the second time , we'll get a winnie the pooh soft toy . So we had to play the second time to get a winnie the pooh soft toy .

Finally ... pictures of me ! 


Nicole and I ...



Cannot win a pooh but can take picture with pooh 



Pictures of me ... Stop asking me whether I have slim down or I had got fat . Judge yourselves . Keep the answer to yourself too ...


The above are all the soft toys that can from the show . We originally intend to just get the show bag ( Its like a goodie bag ) , but we ended up spending money on games . The panda and pooh is mine .

We played till we had forgotten the time . We had to go for a musical later on . We had to go back to my hostel and put the soft toys down especially the panda  ! Luckily , the people don't mind waiting for us . 

The musical was fun , but I had too much fun in the afternoon and was super exhausted so couldn't enjoy it 100 % . My cousin asked me to go for the musical by planet shakers uni ( something like that ) .

All for today ... off to watch F1 !! F1 is in Singapore !  Next week is Singapore day le !

-burgurldotzcom-

 

No comments: