Friday, September 26, 2008

Another week passed ...

Another week passed ...

Dear all , I have kept one third of my promise , I had 3 desserts today but only remember to take one picture . OS : DANG ! 

Yea , today was the first time I brought cooked dinner to school ! I used the school's microwave oven and realized its kinda of dirty . But I need to heat my food up , so no choice I have to use it . Then we head to library to eat it .  

Then meet our project mates for project . Felt a little guilty because the project mate did stuff before meeting us but I went there with nothing . I will be more prepared the next time !

After that , I wanted to eat Mango Cheesecake from Gloria Jeans but they closed already . So Nicole bought me to another cake shop to have cake . Its Crown something , not Crown Hotel , I had my cake . I like it a lot because the taste is not too heavy . But too bad , its so small that I didn't feel like I had anything .

Then , we head to Chinatown for desserts . Below is a picture of the dessert we had . Can you guess what we had ? 
 


Its yam sago ! Hahas , I had the hot one and Nicole had the cold one . I stop her from eating because I forgot to take picture ! Yes , the milk tea is mine . Its hard to get a decent milk tea and since I pop into this shop . I won't waste any chances of drinking hot milk tea !

Then after that Nicole head back to my hostel to copy drama from my laptop . Then she waited till I finish my quiz . Then I wanted to get ice-cream . Hahas ... then she went there with me and got tempted and also ate the ice-cream . Then my sister called me , then I rushed home .

Last Monday I got my exam's dates . Grrr , I end at the LAST day ! 

Sorry for the short post . I am tired . Got to sleep le ... Bye ...

-burgurldotzcom- 

No comments: