Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dotz ... Uni Life ... so tough ...

Dotz ... Uni Life ... so tough ...

I had been wondering , whether taking up four modules is too heavy for me . I am always feeling so drained . I had 22 hours of school to attend . My tutorials and assignments are piling up and I don't feel like doing them . It is so not ME . 

Every time I wanted to start my work , I feel so tired that I nap a little and ended up sleeping . Gosh , I feel so drain . I try to slack a little so I do not feel stress and tense . But the thought of my tutorials kept piling up , I feel so stress . I don't know how it will be . I am able to cope with my daily with my daily life but school stuff is so tough . I don't know how's the future like . But I will try my best so that my parents' money won't go down the drain .

Let's blog about something happier . My family is coming over Australia for a holiday . The thought of seeing them again makes me happy ! Guess what , I had already made plans after my semester exams end . You could see how much I wanted this semester to end . My mum is so afraid that I couldn't come home on my own from Australia and so they wanted to come over and bring me home and at the same time visit Australia .

Friends I made in Australia , Ally ( Australian ) , Nicole ( Hongkonger ) and Grace ( Singaporean ) . So , school life not so bad . Manage to talk to them , sit with them during lectures and eat lunch in school with them . 

Weekends , I am on my own . I finish my laundry , cooked my lunch then I head out the streets . Then buy my stuff then I head back to hostel , have my dinner . I will start to study . Sunday , I will wake up late , head out to Queen Victoria Market , then I head back to hostel to load the stuff . Then I head out for lunch/dinner . Then watch TV and study . Sometime ironing .

The bad buy of the week . I was craving for prawns and so I went to Queen Victoria Market to get fresh prawn . Then when I want to cooked it . I realized there is a problem . I don't know how to cook it . Luckily , I was on the skype with my family . Then mum said , its better to overcook it than to eat it raw . So I cooked the prawns for 1.5 hours . And it stinks my room . 
It took me a bottle of air fresher , open my windows big and 2 days so that the smell will slowly diffuse . 

Since monday , I had cooked for two days . I will cooked again on Friday and Saturday . If there are excess vegetables , I might cook on Sunday . Ya , so this is the current planning for cooking .

Stuff that I am missing out , most probably is many of your 21st birthday . " Happy Birthday Val!  " . I can't celebrate with you but I know your LIANG LIANG had gave you a wonderful celebration !

All for today then , bye all~

-buRguRLdotZcoM- 



  


No comments: