Friday, August 01, 2008

Its the 222th post !

Its the 222th post !

Time flys ... I had been blogging for 3 years and now I have come to my 222th post ! Can't believe it because I didn't know that I am going to blog so long and so much . I am now waiting for a lecture recording to be uploaded ans so, I might as well take this opportunity to update my blog !

This is my 2nd week of school . Still trying to cope with my studies . As for daily life , still managable . I had already had a set routine like when I will cook and when will I not cook . You all must be thinking ," Cook ? Did she said cook ? " . Yes , I am cooking regularly . I still having boil vegetables and LXX CXX KXX oyster sauce . Then , I will have some ready to be eaten chicken , from the supermarket . Weekends , I will go to Queen Victoria Market to stock up my supplies for the next week and also get Salmon so that I can have Salmon shashimi. It don't taste as good as the Japan ones but they are at least very fresh.

I don't cook everyday because of my time-table . I need 1 hr to cook and 15 minutes to eat . So some classes have 1 hour break in between , then I will not be cooking . I will eat out . I can have many variety to choose from , fast food to cooked food . I miss the Royal Umbrella rice . The rice here are not fragrant . Luckily the oyster sauce cover the smell up .

Then , on friday . I will clean the room up and wash toilet . And on Satureday , wash my clothes . So basically , this is my rountine .

Food critic time : I tired eating school canteen stuff. Its not expensive compared to the food courts in the city . I tired cooked rice and the main building and burgur and my engineering building. It was not bad . Then earlier, my cousin and I also went to another small Japaneese food store . It was delicious !

As for my " entertainment " , I shop regurlarly . I goes to supermarket regurlarly to stock up some food and essentials . I feel like trying the desserts but till I slim down .

Please take note : If I am online and not responding to your MSN messages . It means that I am skyping with my family . Do be patient and join the queeue . You can skype me if you want . I have sent you all the emails to contact me .

The recorded lecture is still not ready for download ! I will have to continue waiting then . Bye people !

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: