Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't know what to blog about ...

Don't know what to blog about ...

Today is the last day of the week , I am still left with a pile of assignments . It took me hours to do one . And I had not finish that one . I am prepared to send it for checking whereby my lecturer is going to ROAR . Because most of it is wrong . Muhahaha . Maybe I show her after class end . Then she will be in bad mood and will scold the next class to vent her frustration ! Or maybe she had fainted because she saw what I had done for the assignment .


This week I did not cook !So on monday night , I left half loaf of bread and I couldn't decide to eat out or finish the loaf . I called home to ask my mum . Mum said eat out lor , keep the bread for tomorrow's breakfast . Me , alone went out to search for food and landed at Nandos . I looked at the menu for a long tyme and decided on 5 pieces of chicken wing . Its was not a bad choice ! The chicken wing with the BBQ sauce was delicious !

Then , on Tuesday , my cousin and I hangout awhile . Initially , she told me she was at brouke street , shopping at supree . I was lazy to walk to that the street . Then , after I hang up the phone , I realised she said supree ! Few days ago , I was chatting with Val and she asked me about this place . Its a place where they sell clothes ! I quickly called my cousin again and told her wait for me ! I am coming !

Then , when I reached there . They sell lots of clothes . To the extend that I don't feel like looking because there is too many of them ! I saw several dresses I like but they isn't any where for me to wear it to . The discount section was super cheap . Price range from AUD$5-AUD$15 .Then me and my cousin went for dinner and drank bubble tea . The dinner is okie . My cousin was saying that she feeling sleepy . So I treat for to drink bubble tea , so that she can bring it to lecture and drink it . The milk tea taste like condense milk , no tea flavour at all !

On Wednesday , I ate the yam bun . I think its average because the yam is not sweet enough . And I finish the entire pack by that day . I sneak out to have dinner outside again . Muhahaha ! To buy dustpan and brush was an excuse . I went to my favourite Jap shop to have a meal . But I made a bad move . I shouldn't had ordered fried chicken with curry sauce . The curry sauce is nice but the fried chicken is not ...

Bonus Question : GUESS how much is the dustpan and brush with a size of a small exercise book ........ its $1 ! ~

On Thursday , its was a usual tired day , so I stayed at home and eat bread with ham . Finish it all in a day ! I had a tiring day so after I had bath , I didn't do work straight away . I went down to the communal area to watch cable TV . I made someone new from Holland . Wooo~ she is cool and friendly ! I watched Janice Dick. Modeling Agency . I liked her , she don't regard her models as models but also like her children . She didn't want them to go down the road like she used to . Initially , I thought she as a big-time 38 . But after watching the show , I changed my opinion of her .

Today , I started the day off with looking for my lecturer but she wasn't around . Judging from the queue , I think it will be long so I head to library to do my math quiz . I taught my self to use a program and it helped me to score good grades . Its like offsetting my poor results from the previous test . I guess tonight , I am out for dinner again .

Chao~ off to have lunch before my next lesson starts ! Hope to see you all hanging around my blog and leaving tags messages .

-buRguRLdotZcOm-

No comments: