Saturday, July 12, 2008

All the details , you people wanted to know ...

All the details , you people wanted to know ...

The most important thing , the VISA , its been approved . So I am able to stay in Melbourne till 2012 . It was approved on the 10th July ; A day after my enrolment . When I meet my fave 38s on Wednesday for dinner and dance , I was like , " Hey , today is the 9th and I am still in Singapore ! "

Next , my flight details : Dear all , no A380 for me ... sob sob . I will be departing on the 14th July , flight no. : SQ 237 , at terminal 3 , time of flight is 23:35 . Expected time to reach airport will be maybe 9:35 pm . I might be there earlier for last dinner in Singapore .

Upon arrival , I will check-in into the hotel , currently I don't have hostel to stay . So , upon arrival , I will be quite busy . I will try to sms or leave word on the blog that I have reached Australia safely .

Things that I have to do upon arrival other then check-in hotel is get myself enroll in school , look for hostel , open bank account , buy textbooks and checkout the area so that I know where to buy stuff /food . Look out for pharmacy and clinic .

As recommended by Evan , I shall get the pre-paid phone card . I will mass email you people the number I am using . No worries , the Singapore handphone line , I will be still holding on to it . I don't think many people know that I am off to Austrailia for studies .

I had packed 80% of my stuff . 20% not packed yet because there is no more space . Trying to figure out something ... If possible , I will bring along ... Hahas , nothing is impossible !

Less than 3 days in Singapore , to be honest , I am not very excited to go there so early . But no choice , dad had work to do . So he will have to get me settle down and so he can return to Singapore and prepare his next trip to Maldive .

The ultimate purpose of going to Australia is to study and get a degree back . Other than that , I hope to be more independent , learn to do housework like cooking and washing clothes and be more sociable .

All for now regarding my study trip to Melbourne ...

Last Wednesday was my last visit to Zouk ... Gosh , the place I am going to miss . When we reached there , around 11 pm , already long queue . Cannot enter Phuture , so sad , its RnB lor . So when to Zouk instead , mambo night . The 3 of us ( Evan , Val and I ) were seriously out of place . The regulars were so happening because the competition had just over . We went for a drink , it got better . But the music really can't make it , everyone ( not only us ) stand there stone for 2 songs and we decided to leave . Pictures with Evan , when she send I will upload .

Then last night was my last visit to K-box . Secondary school friends and I had arrange to meet at 7 plus and I arrived at 10 ! I packed my stuff till I forget the time . I also have to had dinner with my family because it had been longed since I last had dinner with them . Hahas , manage to sing all I wanted . Sang 'dao dai by jolin' twice without A/D . So happy ! Super thank for letting to ' ba zai ' the mike since I arrive ...

Today , Jie treated bro and I to a Thai dinner meal at Bukit Timah . Those we know its near ' My Wife's Place ' . Its call ' Vis-a-Vis ' . Mum gave it a miss because she wanted to watch the 7pm chn U show ! So we went ahead as Jie had program at night . It was scary , the 3 of us ate 4 dishes . When the 3rd dish was served , we asked for rice-refill . The waiter keep remaining us about our 4th dish while refilling the rice for us . The the climax was the dessert . We ordered 3 different kinds , two of it was Thai dessert and the other was French dessert . After finishing the dessert , I turned my head and realised that a couple is sharing the French dessert we just had . Then I told my sister and we came out with the conclusion that we had scared the waiters there with our enormous appetite . Hahas ... The scariest part was the bill , we trio chalked up a bill of $XXX.XX .

Hope you people enjoyed this post , I tried to end off with a line ... my departure is for the better of my future ...

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: