Monday, July 07, 2008

Its time to reveal ...

Its time to reveal ...


Remember the last post I wrote . I think now is the time to reveal . So everyone please take in a big breath . One , two , three .... I am going to Australia to study . Ya , I hereby apologise for such a late announcement .


It took me quite a long time to arrange it because everything is so late minute . Even close friends of mine were also grumbling about the short notice . But I had no choice . I am afraid to announce something that might not happen .


Current details of on me going Australia :


Departing on the 15th July 2008
Living in Melbourne ; RMIT old village /Unilodge Campus ( Not Comfirm yet ) ... its a hostel
Studying in Melbourne ; RMIT University , Bachelor in Engineering ( Mechanical Engineering ) Course of study is 3 and half years
Hopefully , I will be back before 31 Dec 2011


Things I had done :

-Propose plan like Time Line , packing cum shopping list , things to do upon arrival
-Eat all the food I might had no chance to eat in Melbourne like steak , laska and etc .
-Bought all the things that are expensive there like stationary


Things not done :


-Learn how to wash clothes
**Don't intend to learn how to cook because I think I will eat boiled vegetables and rice everyday )


The unsettle stuff are like visa and hostel ... I believe my visa will be ready by this Friday . And hostel side , the people are trying to do something for me ...


Many people who come to know that I am going to Melbourne asked me how I feel , my very first thought was , " Unwilling to leave my comfort zone " . But come to thing of it , it is also an opportunity to grow as a person , I should had been independent since long but I am not currently . Most importantly , a degree is essential in today's society . Many looked forward for a new me , hope I will not disappoint you all .


Will update more accurate information like flight details , what is my extact address in Australia and etc next week .


*******Enough of Melbourne / Australia Stuff ***********



Last Friday night , I had Mahjong sessions with my Hwee Jing , Cindy and Patricia . The gambling den is at Patricia's house . Seek lessons from Patricia's mum regarding how to count 'Tai' . Initially I didn't win , then subsequently I won a little . I don't know whether I win or lose because I just took out my coins and had start gambling . Then Had fun till 5am ... wooooo~ Then we head to Bukit PXnjXng Plaza MacDonald for breakfast ... Bye bye Mahjong ... no chance to touch you le ...


The coming programs are chopping off my hair , packing my stuff into luggage , shopping , singing K , XXXXbling , taking family pictures and having to eat a good steak !


Currently what's been catching my attention is the battle between two well-known bloggers . I will not type their name out else I might get sue . Hahas~ I shall start with the one who started it . X started writing the blog about D because people start having doubts whether she and D are good friends . D in turn took it very seriously and wanted to sue X . Then X apologise , but D's manager not satisfied . X hot le , start mass publishing D's sandals and did not want to apologise to D anymore . But strangely , D's post was accepting X's apology .

Initially , I was wondering who will ultimately be the one who could last . End up X remove all the post . But I strongly believe D had plastic surgery and also someone not truthful . For X , the normal style , says what she like . X's selling point is dare to say . The best part was Sg people reactions , some super pro-X , some super anti-X . For those anti-X , the best part is they kept arguing their point on X's remarks , I find them either stupid or attention seeking . Its like going to gay club and tell people not to be gay . Some overseas' readers generalise about Sg girls thinking that we are like her ...


All for now ... tat tat ~



-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: