Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yea ! My last week of work ...

Yea ! My last week of work ...

Finally , my last week of work le ! I should had stayed till end of May but I got further extention till 13th June ... Anyway , after this week , I am back to my slacker life . No exactly slacking , I need to think whether to work or to study le . Hmmm , hope the last week of work should be a smooth one .

Currently not meeting any friends so don't have any friends gathering to talk about . Share with all of you something embarrassed. On 06/06 , I was rushing to work because I was a little late . Then the train wasn't that crowded . When the train stop before reaching Jurong East for another train to move out . Then when it move again , a stupid aunite cannot balance herself and lean to another auntie , then the other auntie lean other to me . I felt something heavy on me and so I turned my head . Then suddenly , the force was too heavy for me to withstand , and I lost my balance swing out . I was thinking to myself , that's it ! I am going to fall .

Then this guy standing opposite me held my wrist and pull me back to my original position . He was giggling when I regain my balance . I did not thanked him because I am super embarrassed , many people were also grinning . Luckily he turned his back against else my face will turn more and more red . Hahas , come to think of it , he was quite gentle with my wrist , I think he is afraid that my thin wrist will snapped if he used too much force .

Back to my wish list , I thought of cancelling , " In good health " after I had no more cough , end up , I had sensitive ears ! On Thursday night , I went to see a doctor because my ears are super itchy . I was so unlucky , I had to seek consultation with an intern doctor . He claim that my ears got insect bitten . Then yesterday morning , I seek consultation with my usual doctor , he said its sensitive ears . I said , but the intern doc said its insect bite , he replied , insect bite no so accurate on both ears and also asked me to stop all medication instantly . I feel better after the new medicine .

After I had ended my work , I want to catch movies like , Sex and the City , Chronicles of Nadia and etc ... hahas , I had not step into the movies for 2 months le ! Hahas ...

All for now ... stay tuned for the next update ... I have not watch Naruto yet !

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: