Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures Post ...

Pictures Post ...

Feeling guilty for giving long blog entry and not uploading any pictures , I decided to upload all at one go ! To start off from the oldest pictures I had not uploaded , its the Mother's Day one !


This is the durian cake from GXXdwXXd park hotel . I give a rating of 7.5/10 .


Family picture with the cake .... Its combine celebration of Mother's Day and Bro birthday .

My graduationPicture of my family





The guy on the left is Uncle Mosses , the flowers are from him and Auntie Lily . They are my neighbours .
















Ok ... end of my pictures ...

A continual from previous post . Yes , I got extended again , till 13/06 . This week was a happening week , some happy ones and some unhappy ones in the department . Its cooperate issues so cannot reveal online . I really miss the days where I stay home and slack . Today was super scary , I woke up at 8 am thinking that I am late for work .
Before my graduation day , I went for Manicure and Pedicure . Went to Charmz to got Stephine to do for me . Find her good , been going back to her many times le . Then my fave 38s ( Mav and Val ) joined me there . Then we queue for 1.5 hours to have Uncle Weirdo . When it was our turn, we saw this trio eating so slowly . We were standing outside scolding and scolding them . They took their own sweet time ! Then I concluded with a statement . I believe in Karma ! Then Mavis continue , ' They will be the one queueing outside and we are the ones eating inside ! ' From the soft and gentle Mavis , it sounded so not her ...
2 weeks more of work and I am back to my slacker self ... I am excited to end work . I really enjoyed working in that department but I enjoy slacking even more ...
Off I go again ... stay tune to my next updated .
-burgurldotzcom-( To go or to stay ? )

No comments: