Sunday, June 15, 2008

Joys to share ...

Joys to share ...

Hahas ! Many joys to share ...

First joy to share , I finally ended my job with XXXXbank , gonna miss them but I had to leave some day ; somehow . I believe now is the time for me to consider several things . Will share with you if you are close to me . Actually , I been talking about it about it to those close to me . 

Second joy to share , I am going to cancel two items off my wish list . Yes , the long two long expired items will be ' Be in good health ' and ' Account hit $500 ' . Hahas , my sensitive ear had been cured . My last week pay is in so my account hit $500 . Hope it won't drop below that again .

Third joy to share , I finally got my long waited Macbook ! I am still exploring it Since I am going to be free , I will let you all know my experiences with the new devices . I have not upload any pictures in this mac lap yet, so be patient with me ok .

Today ,we went to the IT show , as usual , it is crowded . But I manage to get my stuff and a bargain , I got my mac lap to upgrade to 4 G ram , bought its extended warranty and mac office at a discounted price . Shall not reveal how much my Dad bought for me .

Also at the IT show , I went to look for the Final Fantasy PSP game , its $19.90 but my brother says the latest one is out , no point getting the old one . So , didn't get it ... 

I decided not use the phrase , ' Last joy to share ' because I believed more to come ! 

Going to update more regularly since I am no longer working . I think my brother will going to hate me because he can't use my lappy and I am going to make him do assignment . Hahas , evil girl is back ... Muhahaha 

-burgurldotzcom-( I welcome more gifts to come ... )

No comments: