Friday, June 20, 2008

A new post ...

A new post ...

Hahas ... I promise to try to blog more often right ? But nothing happening to me . I shall slowly narrate what I did daily for this week .

On Monday , I went out with Cindy , Cindy's brother ( Stanley ) and my brother to watch Chronicles of Narnia ; Prince Caspian . Initially I couldn't understand at all . All I kept thinking was , ' Where are the four main leads ? ' Then when I saw the four main leads , I realised that I am coming to get the point , how it linked . I find that it is not as good as the first one . So to continue the story , have to watch it . Something like Harry Potter , even though people say boring or what , you still like it ultimately .

On Tuesday and Wednesday , I helped to copy the floppy disc files to the external hard disk . Spend quite a bit of time to teach my Mum how to save files using the external hard disk instead of floppy disc , she is trying to make the change now . I complaint to her that some of the files in the floppy disc cannot be copied out , most probably she mishandled it .

On Thursday , I meet up with fave 38s for a little catch up session . The climax was when we had fun with my Mac book . Below are the pictures taken using my Mac book . All these effects came with the application . I didn't use any other software to give this effect . The application is called 'photo booth ' . We had fun and took 30 pictures . To show all of you the effects , I had not choose any pictures and posted all 30 up . So enjoy ...






































On Friday , I was busy with the posting and blogging ... Hahas ...

**** Sorry for the difference in text format , I guess it because I accidentially click on to something in my macbook and now I couldn't change back using my lappy ( windows ) . So do bear with it ... ****

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: