Sunday, June 22, 2008

A good place to recommend ...

A good place to recommend ...

Dear all , I would like to recommend a place for Japanese food . No worries , its not Uncle Weirdo from Far East Square . Its MOF ( Ministry of Food ) . And I think its better than SakXX Sushi in terms of food quality , pricing and service .

For your information :
I had brought my fave 38s ( Valeriee and Mavis ) to have dinner at Uncle Weirdo and they both like it ! Sometimes , we had to wait hours for a seat but its all worth it !

Back to the main topic , today my family and I had dinner at MOF at the Marina Square . We wanted to have affordable Japanese food . We looked at the several poster and MOF looked the most budget . So we head there for food .

When we first entered , the waiters and waitress were efficient . They served us hot green tea while we were taking a look at the menu . Then we had our orders taken . I looked around the table and found the membership application form . I was first attracted by the appearance of the card . As I looked in depth , I realised that it just take $10 to apply for the membership and it can be used for current bill .

The food severed were hot and delicious . Even for the bento's rice is hot ! The salmon's sashimi was generous . The dessert were fantastic ! I am so sorry , I am too eager to taste that I forgot to take pictures of it ...

When we are presented with the bill , we were delighted that only $0.80 were been charged for 5 cups of green tea . The best part was we recalled that the waitress kept refilling our green tea when we had just finished drinking . With the membership , we got $7 discount ! Please take note that some items are not eligible for discount , like those chef recommendation bentos and ramen . 

So dear readers , when you are at Marina Square , do drop by MOF for a meal .  

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: