Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last week of work ?

Last week of work ?

Tomorrow is the last week of May , I am wondering whether its my last week of work and I hope it is . Currently , I am used to calling up strangers but I still don't like the work I did . I really enjoyed going out for lunch with my colleges, going over to the other building for submit road tax and going down to the mail office to send items . Hahas , none of the likings were the main ones I need to do everyday .

Yesterday and today, I had to cancel my appointment with my secondary school mates , I went on a desperate shopping for my graduation attire , a blouse and a skirt . I manage to get a skirt but not the blouse . So today , I am going to shop for a blouse ! Time really fly . My graduation ceremony is in two days time . Cindy , Jing and I happen to be on the same day . Cindy one is in the earlier session and mine and Jing is around the same time . Val's one was last week .

Last Friday , I had received my Le Petit diary ! I was thrill with it , the paper quality is good , no dates written on it which means I can use it as and when I like . I am so happy with it ! Hahas , I used to not like buying stuffs online . But the Le Petit Prince diary is a good buy because it you find it via E-bay , it cost $36 USD but I got it from spree is about $26 SGD . See the price difference ? But sometimes its a bad buy , the apparels brought online were bad buy because it don't really suit . The quality and colour were the major issue . The shawl was ok , the dainty mask was good . I only left with the second dainty mask spree and the bigi bag , yet to arrive .

All for now people ! Byeeee ....

****New Update****

After I updated the blog , I went over to my mum's room to see if its my turn to do the ironing . Then I saw her ironing my grad robe . I wanted to take over , then she said ( I will translate into English ) , " Your this dead people robe , so difficult to iron . I think if you iron , you will cry . The two wings are so heavy . Your sister one also not like this one , so difficult to iron . " Hahas , so funny , the way she said it , think she is so pek chey to the extend that she forgotten how to say "sleeve" and used "wing" to replaced it .

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: