Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heee ... Wishlist updated ...

Heee ... Wish List updated ...

Dear beloved readers , my wish list have been updated , so spur me on to save money so that I can buy what I wanted . Please do not reveal any information about the wallet for those who knows its.Seems like the ' Good Health ' and the ' Account hit $500 bucks ' been on it for so long yet I had not achieve that . I will try harder !

Dotz , seems like I hasn't been in good health , currently down with cough . Early this year , I went to the doctor because I was having diarrhoea and currently I does not have any of this problem anymore . Its because the doctor gave me a heavier dosage than the norm I receive from his wife ( another doctor ) . Probably I will get it cancel after my cough is healed . Its getting better by days .

Currently , I am still working in XXXXbank and still doing telemarketing . I did data entry for just one and half day . Information about what I did for data entry , I had to keep it confidential . Though I am still in telemarketing line , I got used to it those rude customers . Got to know another new colleague , a temp girl too . She is nice , she also knows how to slack and hide from my boss . And I manage to learn some too . Muhahahas ... It was a headache for my boss because she now have hard time keeping track of me . At some point of time , she like to ask my neighbour , ' Belinda pao chu nan li ? ' . Hahas , she also does that to the people in the other office asking them about their whereabouts .

Yesterday , I met up withe the first diary spree organiser to collect the Bon voyage diary I bought . Felt cheated because there are dates printed on it le and I can't used it for next year . I am considering to use the Bon Voyage Diary from the start of June because the pages in my ' Brother Bear ' diary is going to be used up . Hope that the Le Petit Diary would be better , I went back to look at the pictures and confirm that there is no dates printed on it !

This morning , I went to had brunch with my real sister at our market. She was like a big too too walking about , she kept , ' Wow , got this ar , wow, got that ar ' . Then we settle down at a shop that sells Mee Rubus . After a few mouthful , we notice a group of people swam towards us . Then an old man call out , ' Siam ah siam ah , you ren da jiang ( Get away from here , somebody is fighting . ' Then , my sis and I kept a lookout to see where was the fight . Then we saw two men rolling on the grass . Then I asked my sister , ' Jie , how ar , if they roll till here , my sister said , let's grab our mee rubus and run . ' . I sat there and watched till someone came forward to pull the two men away . Then I continue to ate my mee rubus .

After our meal , we head to different places to get food for my mum and brother . Then I saw a stall that sells cheap XXney stuff , I was so happy and went there with my sister . We were indulging with our finds . When we are done , my sister and I paid for our stuff . Sis did some bargaining ( Before that an auntie bargain ) and it succeeded . Muhahaha ! I got some XXXX pens , little notepad and a little white board .

Tomorrow , Dad is coming back from the beautiful country , Maldives ! Guarantee got breakfast to eat liaoz .Next week , its time to meet my fave 38s le ... seems like its a Welcome back Evan gathering ! Happy Birthday Mirabel ! A big shout out to you .Her birthday falls on the 19 th May .

Phew ... off I go again !

-burgurldotzcom-( miss me ? meet me ! )

No comments: