Saturday, May 10, 2008

Finally have the time to blog le ...

Finally have the time to blog le ...

For the last weekend , my family and I went to botanic garden . Initially , we went there for lunch at the food court because we have heard about the recommendations for the crab there . End up , there isn't any , so I had Indonesian Rice . Then we head to the park to look at some of the plants . I was complaining all the time because the hot weather , sun was super glaring . Took some pictures ! But I am not going to upload it because I am lazy ... Hahas . Weekends are suppose to be super slacky ...

For the past few days , I am so tired . Ever since I started working at XXXXbank , every night I slept like a log , always drop dead when I lie down on the bed . Though its my temporary job , I treated it seriously because I believe its part of my learning experience . My working environment is also a learning ground for me . My colleagues are very willing to teach me .

Ever since I started working , I had been working as a telemarketer . And finally , yesterday , I ended my telemarketer duties . Though I am getting better in that but I do not wish to make anymore calls . Some customer really thought that they are really very big was very rude . Some are appreciative of what we providing them . Starting to understand that why customers are guarding against us . Learning how to handle them , making them feel ease to my best . But I still do not wish to continue in it .

From next Monday onwards , I will be doing data entry work . I believe it is more me . I really feel the stress of hitting quotas per day and also I cannot stand been treated rudely for no reason by people . I feel like telling them off . But thought of the pay and everything , I decided not to . I had people who straightway ask me what position I was working as , when I told them I am a temp staff , they straightway change their tone of talking as though I was nobody .

Coming few days will be a happening week : - Tomorrow will be Mother's Day ! and Evan
is coming back tomorrow night .
- On Monday , I might get my pay cheque
- On 19/05 , its Mirabel's birthday !Hope my birthday present for her will arrive on time !


End of my blog entry ... miss me ? msg me then ... hahas ... ( puke puke puke ! )

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: