Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hehe ... dad got me what I wanted ...

Hahas ... what a picture ! Last Saturday , my family and I went to Dad's hometown for tomb sweeping day . My uncle borrowed my camera to take this picture , to show that people also burn ling zhi as offering . The picture wasn't clear on my hand phone but its super clear in my computer . Wooo~ cheers to my dearest N95~ . During this day , people will also burn fire cracker because its ' their ' new year too .

Was out with my friends when I came across Burberry booth and like the latest Burberry fragrance , ' The Beat ' . It is a parfum that's why the fragrance is strong . My dad happen to be in the Bangkok and so I asked if he could get me one . I even said that if its more than $XX then don't get it for me . End up the price was over $XX but he still get it for me . End up the bottle size was double of what I saw in the booth .


On the left is the fragrance , ' The Beat ' its a eau de parfum ( from my Dad ) and on the right its , ' Brit Shear ' its an eau de toilette ( from my Mum ) . These are the two fragrances I have now . Hope to collect more Burberry fragrances in future !

-burgurldotzcom-( I hope to find a part time job and receive reply from University soon ! )

No comments: