Sunday, April 13, 2008

Best mahjong hand I ever had

This was the best mahjong had I ever had ! Hahas , see all the running number ! Kang the hong zhong ! I show this photo to my sister's boyfriend to ask how many tai is this , end up he said three only and brag that he can make all wan zhi . I was like Zzzz ...

As usual with my mahjong kakis , we really enjoyed playing mahjong together because we learn and have fun at the same time .


On our way back , suay ! Hope onto a super rude taxi driver . Manage to end it well because Cindy and I went to Alif and had a great supper ! The waiter kept joking about waiting one hour for the pratas . Hahas .

Today went tomb sweeping , so fast , my grandma passed away for a year ... grandpa ... 9 years ... they will always be remembered .

All for now ... its a surprising short post !

-burgurldotzcom-( Strangers are family you yet to know , ya ... like the rapist , the thief , the president and blah blah blah )

No comments: