Friday, March 28, 2008

A message from ex~

Ever since there is an advertisement on my blog , I had this "responsibility" to update my blog . I know I was suppose to blog regularly but I don't really have a happening life . So I only blog when I had something interesting to tell you readers !


On Wednesday , fave 38s and I went clubbing because Evan is going to Australia for a job attachment for three months . So before she depart , she wishes to club with us . As usual , we went to Zouk to get ourselves stamp then went to double O for drinks . I wore piak piak there and the door hostess ( other known as door bitch ) refuse to let me in because she said that was slippers . She even said , " These are from m:)phosis " . Then she seek her colleague opinion and her colleague said I can enter via judging by the other factors like what I wore and stuff . As we walk in , Evan said , " She is a real bitch. " The door bitch heard that comment and said , " Excuse me , what did you said ? " . Then Evan repeated for her to hear that . Then the door bitch said , " If you are not happy , you can leave . "


Evan got super pissed and decided to complain to the floor manager . The pathetic thing was the manager couldn't do anything despite this door bitch had been complained . Strangely , she can stay in double O for four years .


Consumers like us might not want to go back to double O especially being treated so rudely . The door bitch should have acted nice and say , " Slippers are not allowed in our club but since today is ladies night , I shall let you in . But next time ,do remember to wear shoes ok ? " .


I only slept for a hour and had to wake up for Trybe program , the community way point challenge . Ran all day , Think , 1 kg off my weight . So nice to be youthful . I enjoyed my group especially when they did the sweets' challenge . Some had an easier time because their colour were obvious ( those doing apple and strawberry ) , and helped the others doing the mango and orange ones . When they are done , they even checked for each other whether they had done it correctly . Met Pat's brother when running back to the school , hope he don't find me weird .

All for today , heading to Malaysia tomorrow because of tombsweeping day . Hope everything goes well for Evan !

-burgurldotzcom-( Got a reply from you , you are doing great ! This shows that the decision made was right , I am glad for you ... )

No comments: