Saturday, April 19, 2008

Average week just passed ....

Average week just passed ....

Its was a good and bad week for me . On Monday was good because I received a letter from the government regarding the GST pack . Woo~ hooo~ , giving me $$$$ . Super duper happy . First time getting $$$$ from the government . On Tuesday , its was good because I received a call from the agency and I thought I am going to have a job . On Wednesday it was a bad day . I went down for the interview . Darn it ! The person said she didn't call me down for interview , then in the afternoon , she said she remembered she did and will keep me updated . After that at Sakea , Pat came to the buffet with a black face .Haizzz , the atmosphere was horrible . But in the end she went crazy again . Some bad habits are hard to die . She still order many food and it occupy the whole table . On Thursday , its was a average day . I received another call from the agency , she said she will get my information from the person whom speak to me . On Friday it was a bad day . I was down with bad flu ! We sent Dad to the airport then we ate Sakea there . Saw a girl with super lots of bags of RAOUL stuff . Today is Saturday , it was a bad to good day because initially at XXXX Tai Feng , the food was so-so , so i wanted to try the yam dumpling , end up they forgot our order ! Jie was in the rush so mum gave me $$$ to buy ice-cream for me and herself so that we can eat in the car . ( My Dad not around then can eat in the car ) . The green apple ice-cream was nice ! But Mum said strawberry ice-cream was better . The ice-cream store in located in Paragon , in front of Liberty Market , the store should states that its sugar free , mum + mine ice-cream cost $6.40 !

-burgurldotzcom-( Lets celebrate earth day ! )

No comments: