Saturday, April 26, 2008

Indulging in Sprees = Bad !

Indulging in Sprees = Bad !
I am now trying to kick away my bad shopping habit . Recently , I am active in various shopping sprees . But I made an effort to stop buying by recording what I bought and making a list of what I had to buy . This really helps me to curb my bad shopping habits .

Let me share with you how terrible it is ...

On 27/03 : I placed order for a Bon Voyage Diary [ $ 26.90 ]
17/04 : I placed order for a white Ribbed blouse [ $25.05 paid by real Sis ]
20/04 : I placed order for 2 Le Petit Prince Diary , [ $25.50 each ]
*** One of it is for my friend's birthday present ***
21/04 : I placed an order for a medium size bag [ $15.25 ]
24/04 : I placed order for a shawl [ $9.80 ]
25/04 : I placed order for a medium size bag [ $17.00 ]
So , in total , I had spend $145 ! And I hasn't got any of the items yet . No worries folks ! I am not being cheated . Its normal in sprees to wait for the stuff to arrive for more than 1 month , sometimes up to 3 months . Ya , back to the huge spending part . I came to realise that I had really put a stop to it . And will not purchase anything from the spree till all my things had arrived !
Got guilty of spending so much money on sprees because I wasn't working and still in the job search status . Things are getting better now , I had more agents to send in resume for me when they find a suitable job and some are really active ! As in , ever since I send in the resume to her , she kept submitting my resume to other companies everyday . Hope I get a job real soon !
**********************************************************************************
Introducing the angelical and the devilish item !
Angelical Item
Hahas , this book don't look very nice right ? This book is from my neighbour . I think he brought his girlfriend for a movie and ordered a popcorn . So this notebook is a freebie . I label this as angelical item because I kept my recording inside . Like stuff I bought , stuff I need , appointments , resume sent to who , what I bought from sprees and etc. Via recording , I tend to question myself , whether I really need it and stuff .
Devilish Item

Hahas , this calculator looks super chio right ! ( chio ? sounds funny because people refer pink as chio color ) . Hahas , Mum not very willing to get it for me because she don't think I need it . I tried to convince her that I need to have my own on because I am helping her to do some office stuff which needs calculations ( Actually , its nonsense because I only helped her to do filing and sorting of documents ). End up , she bought it because my sis wanted it too , so its 2 vs 1 , 2 won ! Disgusting Sis is so scheming . She is planning to smuggle it to her office !

Please do not be fooled by the chioness(??) of the calculator . Its the devil that keeps my buying of spree item super active . This calculator helps me to calculate the price of the item so easily . After looking at the price , I am so tempted to get my stuff ! Hence , its a devilish item !

End of today's post ... its had been long seen I typed such a long entry . Hope you people enjoy reading it !

-burgurldotzcom-( Hope to get a job real soon ! )

No comments: