Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sorry for not blogging such a long time ...

Sorry for not blogging such a long time . Ended about wishing everything goes well when visiting Mrs Hoe . Yup , it went go fine . Mrs Hoe still remember some stuff . As usual made us eat the goodies again . Mrs Hoe ask about my past relationship , no really feel comfortable talking about it so I just answered her question on how he and I met . Then my Dad wanted to bring me out for lunch .

And after that , I idled away by mapling . Manage to level up again . But I don't feel like mapling now because the maps are always full . Recently hook up with viwawa , the mahjong game . I don't know why time pass so fast .

Got back my results recently , glad that I manage to pass my project . The score was low and I guess I am going to have to work . I am still considering whether to study at S I M ( since there is tuition grant scheme ) or to wait for the 4th university . I did went to the career fair but its a waste of time , there is so much booths for education courses but little booth for jobs . Most people ask us if we want to study but no one asked us for interview expect for one insurance .

Watch movies like Jumper , PS I Love You and Ah Long ltd . The movies are OK , Ah Long ltd is super hilarious .

Pictures of my new look isn't up yet , don't know why I don't feel like taking a picture of myself lately ( self-take type ). The curls are not so tight , its getting looser so it won't look like Auntie now .

I am looking forward to receive my graduation robe . I don't think I get to wear the university one so its better to wear one than never .

-burgurldotzcom-( Out of polytechnic )

No comments: