Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my 200th post~

Wow~... I didn't expect to reach my 200th post so soon . Got a little reluctant to do blogging because I am now standing at a crossroad . To study or to work ? If my concerns is the only thing to consider , I would wish to study . To get a degree as soon as possible so that I am in better position to look for a job . Especially when the Integrated Resort have opened , more jobs prospect for me !

Recently , I had stop MXpling . I have started reading a book call , ' TuesdXy with Morrie ' and I got keen in getting the next book , ' Five peoplX you meet in heaven ' . Luckily , last Wednesday to Friday , BorXers is having a discount for students , so I manage to get the book I wanted . I am finishing ' TuesdXy with Morrie ' and look forward to read the other book .

The other thing that I am into is RXbiks . I am now good at fixing one face in the right position . Still solving the rest for the time being . I really enjoyed it because its all about self discovery . Like what I do to get this in place . Hahas , really enjoyed this little accomplishment !

Last Thursday , I was volunteering for Trybe . I had a session in FairXXeld Primary School , the kids were so cute and creative . There is this boy who had carrot cake for breakfast in the morning while we adults had only bean curb . When the kids were asked to do a little task . The same boy caught my attention again . He is trying to do something with the chopsticks . I kept thinking where he got the chopsticks because we didn't provide chopsticks . Finally I realised that the chopsticks were from his breakfast ! Those we knew about it had a great laugh .

Also during this session , ask I was walking about to check on how well the kids were doing . I realised this girl sitting all by herself while her group members were working on the task . I walked over to her and asked her what happened , she refuse to say . So I left her alone , after awhile , the situation did not improve , so I asked one of her group mate what happened . After finding out what happened , I went back to her and advised her . She immediately went back to her group . I then realised how powerful words can be !

Last Friday , I had another volunteered program for SXXB , to promote Museum ! I took this opportunity to visit the Museum at the same time . I really enjoyed myself , luckily I have another volunteer with me, so some times I get to do stuff that I want and he will take care of the students . Hahas ! Guess what , the only reason I volunteered on that day is I need not run . The Dear kids end up running because they couldn't stand waiting for the bus . I had to keep talking to myself , the Museum is near , keep going ... keep going ...

Yesterday , I had lunch with my first batch of life coachees . I am thankful for such a good turn up rate . We have dinner together . At some point during that dinner , I keep recalling about the times we used to be so distanced and now how close we are , to the extend that we can have fun together . It sort of reminded me to be patient , because I still felt distanced with my current batch of life coachees .

End of post from now ! Else I become long winded ...

-buRguRLdotZcom -( work or study ? )

No comments: