Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hahas ... no topic lah .. just updates ...

Sorry for not updating since I am so free . Hahas , I am back in maple ! Hahas , finally I just level up today . I was thinking to blog only after I level up because its been a year since I last level up . Left my character in the boat/plane ? to Ellina and here I am blogging . I know I had been mapling for 3 years . Come to think of it , the transport looks like a boat to me . Then one day , brother ask me where am I ,then I said I was on the boat to Ellina , then bro said , 'Where got boat ? ' . Then I said , ' there , This look like a boat mah. ' . Then bro said , ' You can use your imagination not . ' So is it boat or plane , it still remains a mystery .

As I said , on last Wednesday afternoon , my family and I went to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year . We were on time for the reunion dinner because traffic was smooth . Reached there , met my super long time didn't see cousins , they were back from Aust. On the second night , my Aust cousin had already leave for their mum's parent's house , our entire family ( 24 people ) went for supper , its cost about RM$50 , but the night before , we went with Aust cousin ( 7 people ) , it cost RM$30 ! Zzzz , its a big different if the owner knows you not .

Then tuesday , Secondary clique and I went to each other house pai nian . We started gambling at my house playing Dai dee . Then we headed to Pat's house for mahjong ! Talking about Mahjong , must say the name out . Miss Patricia ! Cannot differeniate ' Pong ' and ' Chi ' . Luckily we just play for fun , else she lose like siao .

Today , my primary school best friend , Janet come to my house for a visit ! I hasn't seen her for 2 years ! She hasn't change much . As usual , watch DVD , then we head to Macs . We watched Jay's concert DVD , a bit regret not buying the CD because , many songs he change the way of singing and its nice ...

Tomorrow , I am visitng Mrs Hoe . Hope everything goes well ...

Nothing to talk about Valentine day . I had no date so I stayed at home .

-burgurldotzcom-( yaoguibaobei is revived ! )

No comments: