Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big spring cleaning ...

Hahas , I shall blog today since I am in the good mood ! I have just finish packing my stuff , my lecture notes , my corner and etc. I finally pack my poly stuff and put them into the cupboard . After getting my results for like a month , I finally do the packing . And that mean , ' Bye Polytechnic ' .

I also used the opportunity to rearrange some stuff . Hahas ! I have been wanting to transform a drawer cupboard into a dressing table for me . Hahas ! Mum super shock with it . She been wanting to sell or throw that cupboard away but I strongly disagree because it is still new ( to me ) .

This cupboard lies in a strategic place , just outside the toliet . Hahas , its so tempting to use ! I did a little decoration with it . A picture tells a thousand word !


Me and my Mahjong Kakis ... from left , Cindy , Jing , Pa(t/d) and me .


I had to remove my nail polish the next day because during the mahjong games , most of the paints had been scratch out ...

Not sure which Wednesday , went to Zouk with favourite 38s . First cam whore in Wisma's toilet .


While waiting for Mavis , we diao at phuture . But the music is average ... so we got bored and took some pictures !

Finally ! Mavis is here ...

Hehe ! All for today ... let's hope I am in good mood to blog again ...

-buRguRLdotZcom-(miss me when i'm gone ...)

No comments: