Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am back ...

Sorry all for disappearing so long ... I had been busying with my Final Year Project as usual . Finally , I had a chance to go out with my fave 38s because its Evan's birthday ! But Mavis couldn't make it ... SaD ! We went to Zouk that night . Nevertheless , we had fun but the other two 38s have much more . Hahas , shall not elaborate on that , they are GREAT DANCERS . I got lots to learn ...

Everytime I club , I thought of XXXX , all those stuff he had being trying to protect me from . Ya , eventually did happen . Those minor dangers I am expose of , it all came . Yup , you are right , I am not those type . Its sucks to have what you said came true because it all came to a point where I realise what you did in the past for me is all for my own good .

That night , I reached home at only 4.30 am ! The latest timing I had came back home from clubbing . To make my $ 15 bucks worth it . Two cups of alchol made my tummy felt uncomfortable all night . I don't know why , probably I didn't drank it for some time . I am not a regularly clubbing girl , I club once every half a year unless if there is any free tickets to club ...









As you all can see in the pictures , my face condition sucks ! Lack of sleep + stress up by school . Any remedy to recommend people ?

-burgurldotzcom-( hahas ... what more can I say ? )

No comments: