Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tiredness in my life ...

Now , I hardly go out with my dearest 38s le , busying with Final Year Project and fabricating a gift for Benjamin . Nothing interesting to blog about . I guess I will blog when I am free and it will not be in regular basis le . Because all my time is on my project .

Have been meeting up with my seconday school cliques because we have to decorate the gift too . I like to be with them because I feel super relax . Its a feeling I long for such that everytime when I meet up with them . I felt super ' high ' that I couldn't really sleep .

Project stage , I finally get to draw a little of Autocad drawing , I get to draw a little of the wheels . A little in touch with some of the functions . Finally , I am doing something different . Temporarily , need not do any sourcing of motors because there is a miscalculations . But I am back to research .

All for now to cover the previous post .

-burgurldotzcom-( I often hope that you are refering to me , if you are , then you could have ask me back ... )

No comments: