Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gathering before Ben's departure ...

The last supper ... hahas , not that serious bah . Anyway , we gathered for a dinner because Benjamin is flying to Australia to study for four years . He will come back in 2 years time for a short holiday and then fly back to study again till his complete his course .

We gathered at the Fish and XXXXXX , at the glasshouse for dinner . This was my first time having dinner and Fish and XXXXX ! They hardly believed because I am always going out with my fave 38s . We never suggested it prob because Evan was a vegetarian so we never considered there for dinner . Anyway , I had New YXXX Fish and Chips . The food was not bad ...

Then we went to The Cathy House for Ben and JXXXX . Another of my first again ! After strong recommendation , I tried Strawberry Cheese ice-cream . Got to admit , I still like Daily ScXXp ( the one at sunset way that I used to recommend on my blog ) .

Let my pictures do the talking now ...

( IDOT LEH ! Toopid Hong Yun's hand shook )

My Clique ...

The girl's !


These are the people who attended the gathering . From the top row on the left , Me , Jing , Pat , Cindy , Raine and Hong Yun . From the bottom row on the left , Eddie , Vion , BENJAMIN and Jason .

-burgurldotzcom-(Bon Bon Voyage BENJAMIN ! )

No comments: