Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sorry for MIA ...

Sorry people , I seem to be missing from my chatty blog for more than a week plus . Hahas ! No choice , I am more involved with Trybe recently . Probably , its something I want to do badly because I lost in touch with some Trybe activites ever since my Life Coaching Journey .

*** Its a long post ... so do break it up in parts to read ... sort of compensating the amount of entry when I was MIA ***

Trybe used to call , " Thumbs Up " and it caused lots of confusions and so they organisation had to rename . And when I first attended the program , I was greatly influence by the spirit of the people there and so I had became a volunteer there . I started off with little roles will mingling with students who attended the one day programme .

Then , 2 years back , they started Life Coaching programme , I was honoured to be the first batch to start off this new programme . My role was an intern because I am still young and lack of some life experience . But now ,in this second batch of Life Coaching programme , I am a coach because I am above 18 ( maybe still an intern , I am not sure ) . Gosh ! Stuff is going to be different now . I can't rely on others .

Today , I met my new batch on coachees ( students who joined life coaching programme are called coachees ) , they are fun and able to accept me and the other coaches . Good and great ! I have seen some of the great values in them ! I enjoyed watching them catching prawns ! Even though I did not have the chance to hold the rod .

After having dinner with the new batch of coachees , I went to Far East Plaza to meet my family members because it is the weekends and it is the family day . Mum smiled sweetly to me and asked me order what ever I liked . I find it fishy and I asked , " Are you wanting to ask me if I had been given a $10 voucher . No , they didn't give me anything . " . Then we all broke into huge laughter .

Last Thursday , Jovita needed some long time volunteers to try a programme . Its about service learning . I hasn't being through that . So I sat down and went through lesson with the students . After that was Race , gosh ! I hasn't run for such a long time . Its was straining for my body . Because at Singapore Polytechnic , there are lifts everywhere in the school . The students were able to learn more about the unfortunate people in Singapore .

Instantly , the next day , my body feels very weak . I had to miss my final year project meeting . After much resting via sleeping , I eventually felt better . Apparently , I got some bad news about our project . Fake sis send me many new songs and it is POP songs ! So nice !

On Tuesday , Trybe have a ' You can do it ' session at Chinese High . The boys are clever but they didn't know that they are the top even though they were in the Integrated Programme . But the questions they asked when clever ones and they tend to be perfectionist . Hahas ! They question a lot and I had to give a little hint to one of them to help him do the test quickly .

My outing with my fave 38s was quite cosy . We ate at New York New York . The food is great ! It was my first time finish eating the entire plate of Italtian noodles with creamy mushroom sauce ! Val was envious . Prob she has tasted mine and it spoils the taste of her food . As usual , I bought a m:)phosis dress , but this time its , white in color ...

Today , I met Raine when I was at Far East Plaza shopping away . Mum was attracted to one of the dress and suddenly she cried , " Belinda " , then I realise it was her . Then while I was trying clothes , Eddie and Raine was chatting away . I don't know when is the next secondary school classmate meeting .

All for now , stay tuned !

-buRguRLdotZcoM-( down with flu ! )

No comments: