Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New ! Updated ! Fresh !

Halo~ Sorry for not updating for a long time . I had just finish watching a new Taiwan show call Corner * with Love by Barbie Xu and Show Luo yesterday and Naruto Shippuuden 27 today . Actually , I am not suppose to be blogging now . I was suppose to be helping out in a camp as a facilitator . But I had diarrhoea since yesterday and it didn't stop till today .

Woke up several times at night because I felt the pain at my abdomen . I was so tired and I went back to sleep each time . This morning , I was awaken by a sharp pain . And I ran to the toilet immediately . My butt hole was in super pain . I had no choice but to bear with the pain and went back to sleep till it was time for me to go to sleep .

I was greeted with another round of pain and I decided to go to the toilet again to release the final faeces that is in my anus . I quickly took a bath and go to the doctor . I was so lucky . I was her last patient before she leave for lunch . I took her what had happen and she advise me not to go for the camp because diarrhoea can spread to others .

I was keen to go to the camp because I had pack all my stuff and I am lazy to unpack them ! Hahas ! But she gave me a MC and ask me to decide to go for the camp a not . But if I go for the camp , its none of her responsible anymore because she had given a MC and I still go for the camp . So I had to stay at home and recuperate . ( This was the first time she is so enthusiastic to give me a MC ! )

My family members are so upset because I didn't go for the camp and there is no peace in the house . Hahas !

On Monday , I had my Final Year Project meeting . It was smooth going and there is no debate on the thing we discuss . I had to ask prices from various company and I did it on Wednesday but till today , not a single one replied . Probably , we are students , so they are not interested in dealing with us .

On the entire Tuesday , I helped Mirabel with the Teacher's Day gift . I reached there at about 9 plus to do the stuff till 3 other people came . Hahas ! I made new friends during the work process ! I think my biggest contribution is sloting the papers into the files . It contributed to the paper cuts I had on my finger . Other than that , I think I am a great destroyer !

And from Wednesday till Thursday , I rush through the entire 16 episodes of Corner * with Love . Great show , catch it if you can ! Hahas ! I find Show's acting a little funny because I am too used to watching me making jokes !

Last Sunday , I was mapling away . Hahas ! Friends are back in maple ! I am so happy ! Hahas ! Besides , Cindy is mapling too !

Next Monday , I am meeting with my favourite 38s ! Stay till for the next update then ! Byeeee

-burgurldotzcom-( its my holiday~ )

No comments: