Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I didn't do well in my sems ...

Kind of upset now , but I am going to be sad till the moment I wake up from my nap . My GPA hit the rock bottom , which means I need not think of entering the local university . So all of you can have some kind of idea how bad it is . Even my most confident module , OM got a C , so all of you can imagine how bad it was .

From last Saturday , I had been busying personalising my Life Coaching Logbook . Wrapping the cover with gift-wrapper . Making my own index . Making sure that I have something to write about them everytime I sees them for outings or sessions .

Hahas , I full with my creativity . Initially , I asked for construction paper from my siblings but they don't have any . So I printed repetition words and words that I wanted . I coloured the sets with different colours and made it look like indexing . It is tedious for me because there is lots of cutting and pasting to be done . I had just finish updating this book .

Yesterday , I went to watch RATATOOEE with brother . We had to come out with our own money to watch , but I treated him to a hot dog combo . Wanted his to learn to pay for his own stuff .

Today , I am going to watch Evan Almighty with my first batch of Life Coachees . Lots to catch up with them . I am looking forward to it ...

Valerie and Evan came back from Thailand on Monday . Looking forward for them to share with us their experience . Which I had to wait till next Monday .

Class Chalet coming up ~ 19-21 Sept .... should I go ?

-burgurldotzcom-(sadded ... )

No comments: